Another Final scene

Tweek's POV 

Craig Tucker... The man who was always there for me.. Who never left me.. But I was the complete opposite.. I was the one who left him for no reason.. I was the cause of his death. I should be the one who died.. He never did anything wrong.. But that was the past, now that you're here.. Living in peace.. I want to say for the last time.. Thank you.. Thank you for not giving up on me.. I know deep inside that you hate me, and I don't care.. As long as you're up there.. Not having any problems any more.. I love you.. As much as I love myself..

Goodbye my Space boy❤

I thought while looking at his body getting buried down the ground.. I'll miss him.. So so much..

•|'~ Time Skip ~'|•

I was walking my way home.. With rain pouring down my head.. Starting to hear our favorite song.. In my head of course.. I sang to the lyrics saying

"I was too dumb to notice,
That there's something about you,What am I supposed to do?,I sure wish I knew".

All the memories, we're flowing across my head..

"All the butterflies I felt inside
Never really mattered,Wishful thoughts and sudden smile..Ended being shattered.. "

•|~

"Tweek! Let's go! " He reached his hand for me to walk faster

"O-ok! " I said running with him to school

~|•

"What are we supposed to be?
I'm hopelessly addicted to you
But you never felt the same.."

•|~

"Time may pass us by,but you stay stuck on my mind!
and that moment we stared that night! I thought it was right!
But maybe I was wrong all along!.." We both sang in sync

~|•

(If you want to here full, just search it up "Stuck"-Darren Espanto)

I laughed on how cute we are when we were still children..
"I wish we could take time back when it started.. "

I held onto something that never really mattered
Stuck on that starting line

I went inside my house -which I live alone at- and started going upstairs to sleep.

I was at my bed room, laying down, closed eyes

Craig's POV

"Goodnight Tweek Tweak. "

I'm still silently quietly hoping
You'll end up with me...