WHAT COMES NEXT

Ricks' car runs out of gas. He knows now that he is gonna have to walk on foot now. He gets the gas container out of the trunk to hopefully find some gas laying around somewhere. He walks for about a mile until he reaches a bunch of abandoned vehicles that are all clustered together.

He doesn't seem to be finding any gas, but he is walking on the left side of a car when he hears a noise.

He gets down on the ground laying on his stomach looking under the car to see feet of a walker.

He pulls his gun out just to be cautious if he was needing to use it. The walker was a little girl. He watched as the young dead girl walks and then picks up a teddy bear off the ground and just continues walking.

Rick isn't seen by the walker. He sighs with relief. After he doesn't see the corpse from a long distance he picks himself up off of the ground, and then realizes that he is gonna be on foot for a long while, until he reaches the city.

After walking for a while longer he then notices a small house with a truck in front hoping it runs.

Before going to check the truck he walks up to the front door knocking, "Hello, is anyone home?" There was no reply.

He looked through the front windows and noticed that the people had killed themselves with a shotgun.

He walks over to the truck and can't find any keys. Then he hears the neighing of a horse. He walks over to the fence and then there is a beautiful brown horse standing there staring at him, not a worry in his eye.

Rick stands there at the gate staring at the horse. He then begins to open the gate and slowly walks toward the horse.

He puts the saddle, and reigns on the horse and hops on. The horse starts sprinting. Rick thought he was gonna fall because he couldn't remember the last time he rode.

He finally made it to the city. He was slowly riding the horse down the streets. There was nothing to hear but silence.

He turns around a corner and then comes to a huge herd of walkers. He hurries up gets the horse to turn around and go a different way.

When he turns and tries to go another way there was another huge herd of walkers, and to this point he knew he was gonna have hell trying to get away.

He was trapped now. The horse was running back and forth getting spooked while Rick's heart was racing.

As the walkers got closer the horse then went up into the air knocking Rick to the ground.

The walkers got a hold of the horse before it could get away, and Rick couldn't save it. While they were feasting on the horse Rick hurried and hid under a tank.

As Rick was crawling the walkers seen him and started to come after him.

He only had a few bullets and shot some, but he knew that he wasn't gonna make it. When he was down to his last bullet he put the gun to his head and right before he pulled the trigger he seen that there was a door to the tank.

He opened it and crawled in. He noticed the door at the top was opened too, and closed it as well.

He then dropped down, sighing with relief, knowing his day to die wasn't yet to come.