5

Dancing with Jungkook started off as awkward for Katy but after a few minutes she loosened up.After 10 minutes they were grinding against each other, but no one seemed to pay attention to the couple as they let loose.

"As fun as this is I need to go to the bathroom so I will be right back", she said smiling and trying catching her breathe.

"I can keep you company hot stuff", he winked.

"Boy bye", she said and made her way upstairs to find a bathroom.

"Nope", she said after walking in on two people making out.

"Definitely not", she said after opening another door to see a guy jerking off using a grapefruit.

"Finally" she sighed in relief while opening the last door along the hallway. After finishing her business and washing her hands she made her way towards the stairs. As she made it through the hall she got a call from Jasmine.

"Where the heck are you", Katy asked after she answered the call.

"Nunnya"

"Nunnya what?"

"Nunnya damn business", Jasmine said chuckling. "Anyway why aren't you with Hungcok, he's just standing in the kitchen with a drink in his hand"

"1. It's Jungkook 2. How do you know his name and 3. I was using the bathroom upstairs"

"Ah ok , well since your up there can you go to the 4th door from the stairs and grab my bag for me" , Jasmine asked ignoring the second question.

"Ok but, why is your purse up here and , why would you leave it behind?"

"That's for me to know, and me to know. Now can you pleeease get my purse"

"Since you said please I guess I can", Katy said and hung up.

"One....two....three....four", she said counting the doors as she passed then. She stopped at the door then pushed it open. "Omg I'm so sorry , I should've knocked", she said turning around to leave.

"I can't believe I walked in on two people having sex", she muttered to herself.

"Katy ?",she heard from a person she never wanted to see again

She froze her motions at the familiar voice.

Flashback

"I'm the happiest woman alive", Katy said. She had finished her day at the spa and found the perfect dress with her mom, so she was on her way home to meet the love of her life.

"Baby I'm home", she called out after entering the house. She put her cardigan ,purse, and bag with her clothes from earlier in the coat closet.

"Baby?",she said breathless as she turned around to see a trail of rose petals leading upstairs.

She walked up the stairs smiling, but her smile slowly flipped down into a frown. As she inched closer to her bedroom, which is where the trail ended, she heard soft moans behind the door.

She laughed softly, "he couldn't wait for me to get home, so he watched porn"

She opened the door to have her smile and heart break at the sight before her.

"Wonho?",she called out softly

He looked up to meet her eyes but never stopped what he was doing.

He held eye contact with Katy as he moaned out the name of the woman underneath him. "Darlene"

-------------

Wonho came down the steps with a pair of basketball shorts on and sat next to Katy.

"I didn't want you to find out this way", he said with a sigh.

She laughed coldly "You didn't want me to find out this way or you didn't want me to find out at all?"

"I'm sorry but I can't help how I feel..."

She arched an eyebrow.

"I love her, she loves me, we love each other and we're happy together...."

"How long", Katy whispered.

"What?"

"HOW FUCKING LONG WONHO?!?"

"Tw-two years", he said. "But before you freak out let me tell you the story."

"No way in-", she said.

"That time you went to Mexico for your first business trip took 3 months." He said cutting her off.  "I missed you like crazy and face timing didn't feel the same as holding you. I hung out with friends after work and would get drunk to the point where i passed out on the couch from not being able to make it upstairs. One of those nights Darlene happened to stay late to clean up the mess I had made even though I told her to go home since her shift was over. I can't remember what happened clearly but I woke up with her naked in my arms. We tried to pretend that it never happened but we ended up having sex again and again. Because of that I had asked you if she could live with us so she wouldn't have to go home and come back everyday.... Ouch stop hitting me and let me finish woman!!!"

"No you fucking bastard I hate you!", Katy yelled.

She stood up, "Your a piece of shit and yes I do love you but not enough to let this slide. The lease is up in a week and I will not be signing it nor paying bills for this house. You can keep it since you signed the lease to but I'm moving out." She then walked out of the house.

Then there was silence.