I love you

"I-I am returning your feelings right now aren't I?" Said king as his face flushed with red. Ban looked at king and said "I love you" Ban grabbed kings chin and pulled him close "I'm sure you don't love me, you probably think your my toy" Ban continued. King didn't want him to think that because he loves him so all he could think was to kiss him. So he grabbed Ban's face and kissed him, Ban smirked and pulled King off his pillow and on to his lap. Ban threw king over beside him and said "King, we'll continue this later.

24 minutes later
Two men walked up to the boarhat and were looking for trouble, Gother greeted them with the same greeting he saw Meliodas do to Elizabeth. They got freaked out and slapped Gother. He was so confused... Merlin came out and scolded at them saying "Don't ever touch my toy- I mean friends! Learn some gosh dang respect" King came out of the boarhat "umm what's going on- ngh" Ban stood behing King and grabbed his butt. King screamed "What The Hell!!" Ban smirked and all the sins looked at them with confusion

later that night

King went to bed but Ban wanted to finish what they were doing earlier. "King, we have some business to finish" Said Ban, "N-No B-" said King. Ban put a finger over his lips to quiet him down. "King, I just wanted to ask... Do you really love me?" Said Ban with a sudden serious face. King replied with "I love you" Ban kissed king and threw him on the bed. Ban said "Thank you, And goodnight"

For all those who like these series of chapters thank you for staying me and reading them!