Finale

(A few days after they made up)

King and Ban we're walking out near the forest figuring things out. Meliodas then decided to take Elizabeth for a walk but she denied and decided to spy on Ban and King. "Meliodas, cm'ere! They are so cute" whispered Elizabeth from behind a tree. Meliodas then walked behind her a grabbed her boobs and Butt from behind her "yah" said meliodas "AHHHH! Meliodas!!" Squealed Elizabeth. King heard the sound and realized Meliodas and Elizabeth were staring and he blushed. "Your so cut King! I love when you get embarrassed" Said Ban while embracing King from behind and kissed his cheek, King smiled..

(Time skip brought to you by my ass)

It's been a couple months and everyone loved seeing how happy Ban and king were. "Wow they are so compatible" said Merlin. "What's compatible like" Said gother in a monotone voice. "I wouldn't know" Said Merlin in a quieter voice. Ban ran up to the sins (here comes the fluff ;) ) "hey! King isn't here" Ban paused and showed a ring "is this good? I'm not good with the romantic stuff" Said Ban while scratching his neck. "Omg! It's so pretty" Said Diane jealously. Ban smiled

(Time skip)
Elizabeth ran to king and covered his eyes and brought him to a path of blue and green petals. "Follow the path" Elizabeth said as she let go of his face.
King walked down the path to a flower arch that was big and he stood there till Ban walked out. "King, it's been so long and we um er- developed a relationship that I want to keep for my whole life. Er- I'm not good with this romantic crap so I'll skip to the point." He pauses as he went on one knee "will you um- marry me?" A shining ring was shown and King blushed and tears went to his eyes as he ran to Ban. "Y-yes!" Said king and hugged Ban. Everyone clapped..