You liar

Ban walked off and the silence in the room finally broke when meliodas said "Man, that's shallow" all the sins walked out of the room and king started to tear up. King just sat there crying into his greenish floating pillow. He walked down stairs and everyone stoped their talking and just went silent. Captain of scraps disposal said "Man, meliodas this food sucks. You need to get Ban to make all the food!" And after that everyone continued ignoring king because he did such a shallow thing and went on with the conversations.  King walked out the door and flew away, far, far, far away.

4 hours later
Ban started to make food, and everyone was excited when Elizabeth decided to go check on king upstairs... "King!! You want foo-- Umm guys king is gone!!!!" Said Elizabeth. Everyone ran upstairs but Ban was the fastest, Ban said "Did we take the silent treatment to far..." Merlin continued "you should have told him that you told us about your relationship" Ban had a confused face as if he realized it was true but couldn't register it right away. Gother retorted "What kind of relationships you have?" Elizabeth answered "they are lovers" she smiled then continued "i find it fitting for them" gother replied "but what is love?"
Some time has passed
The sins decided to look for king right as escinor walked in holding king between his arms "I believe you were looking for him Ban!" Said escinor. Ban looked king straight in the eyes "you don't love me, stop lying just because your are scared of what I might do!" King started saying "but I d-" Ban interrupted "Prove it" king hesitated but then flew out of escinor's arm and kissed his cheek. Ban then turned his face and kissed his lips " I believe you now" Said Ban, king replied "Ah, but maybe your lying to me for my well being" Ban continued on to that " haha funny joke" then Ban continued to kiss king. "awee, so cuuuttee" said Elizabeth "maybe we should try that sometime" Said meliodas while grabbing Elizabeth's butt "MELIODAS YOU PERVERT" said captain of scraps disposal.

Idek where this story is going but all I can say is it's ending soon and I'll then be working on my own story that I made up recently. Thanks for all the people who decided to take the time to read this and sorry for the bad grammar and story plot. I kind of gave up half way through but I won't stop the story right away. (Sorry if I spelt escinor wrong!!)