The Tempest Arrives

The rusty looking mafia men dashed up to us, suddenly they attempt grabbing us! "Flea, run!" Roach gestured. I was terrified...so terrified that I didn't hesitate. I ran very hard from that alley--"Bang!"

    There it was. A sound louder than Pan himself, reverberated and permeated both near and far. The cold feeling shook my spine like an electric pulse. I was up the street  gasping not only for air, but for light.                  I wanted some light in my life before I was consumed completely.

                        ( 9:30 pm)

    The sky was pouring down as if it were reflecting my heart, gently aching in a crestfallen rhythm. Instead of crawling in some hole, tonight I lied out under the stars in the rain not caring about myself. How could I? I left him at the mercy of a true murderer without hesitation! He died without ever having anything. I selfishly  depended on him too much, arbitrarily making Roach my guardian. If he hadn't became my family--if we weren't close, then maybe he wouldnt have felt the need to sacrifice for me.

    Suddenly, my head started spinning in circles; My body, drenched in the tears of the sky, my heart's mirror, led me under a hypno spell tonight...

    Its dark... there is no light. What is light? Is it happiness in the blink of an eye?  I can't see it right now. Will it ever reach me, or will it remain light years away just as a myriad of stars? If  I find it, will it die like a star, also? Somebody, save me from the dark...

    I now feel something warm--A soft warmess I am unfamiliar with. I wake up in an unfamiliar yet expensive room. Did a rich person live here?  The windows had red curtains with frills, and long cherry wood frames around it. There was a desk and bookshelf with messy papers and unfamilar tools on it. I got up off of a strange but comfortable cushion that had a piece on it. I could tell that it may be able to turn into something else from its shape.

    I hadn't noticed, but the walls were wood panels that complimented the window frame and black items of the room. By the window was a strange thing with red flames snd heat coming from it! Was it gonna burn me up?

    Maybe I was put here to die! I ran to the door ASAP, oblivious to where I was nor who waited for me.  "Hey," A man's voice called out," Why the rush, son."  Now that I think about it, thats the 2nd time someone called me son or a he. Before I said anything that might endanger me, I just simply listened. After, the long pause, I had to say something.  "Why... am I here?

    He smirked a grin that spoke to me-- he was getting to the point. " You're trapped kid.  Obey me. I saved you, a poor idiot sleeping in the rain til' he  was sick," he turned side ways and looked upwards, "You owe me a huge one. Your life, that is." My eyes widened, but my heart didn't shake. I knew I needed to live any kind of way to not waste the life that was exchanged. I looked him in his big eyes and told him, "Fine. What is it that you want with me." He bent over and told me a little something. "I have a special job. My real son who would've been a bit above your age is gone. You need to replace him, and grow up to inherit the business in his stead. Its a dangerous one, but I'll train you myself kid." My tummy rumbled loudly..."And I'll feed ya, mmkay?"