Be a Man to be a Woman!

As a girl needing to survive, to be a woman I had to be a man without whining, so tell me again how I ended up in the Principal's office on the first day crying? My false father sent the servants to get me, and they brought me to his study. Book shelves, old knives, and wired hangers were all over the room for some reason. I looked up high just as I did earlier, and started,
"Fa--"
Before a SMACK threw me near against the wall! His eyes looked through me when he said, "I have no further use for women, you hear me!? I need you to be a man! Is this how you repay..." somehow, he stopped and put his hands to his face and apologized to me and left. He may have left, but the burn in my dna remained from my face to my genetic makeup, from my G to my C to my A to my T... chain after chain. I'll make sure I prove myself to him...

(Earlier that day)
After introducing myself, I saw Jeremy Brooks in my class, but something was different. He looked different. None of my concern, I'll mind my own nose. Be it a curse, but I had to sit next to him. Suddenly, when I passed him in the hallway, the school blacked out due to a sudden thunderstorm, and it was as if his mind did too. He punched me while yelling, "Get offa my sister you flipping jerk!" Then, he fainted and bumped his head. The school assumed I had done something to him because of rumors about me being a missing uneducated son of a detective and he had never acted out. Like a barbarian, I had been punished without thought just hours later...