2-The Last Time

Joe's POV:

Personally, I don't think mine and Dianne's relationship is doing too bad, but I think constantly being in the public eye probably doesn't help too much. I just want to prove to her that we can do this together.
"Hey, Dianne. I've booked us the day off tomorrow." I tell her. No vlogs, no dancing, just resting and shopping.
"Okay, why?" She says tentatively.
"I want us to go on a shopping spree. I want us to have some rest and just relax together. I just want a little bit of time to us. Whatever you want to do."
"I do like the sound of that." She contemplates what to say next before deciding.
"But Joe, you know I don't care about materialism. I just care about us." I try to decipher her emotions. Is she angry? I can never tell anymore. I feel exhausted all the time and I want a break from it all.
"I care about us too, but I want us to enjoy tomorrow. Have some fun." She giggles a little at that.
"Not too much." I laugh back, but she can't contain herself at this point that she begins tickling me to try and distract herself. Once we've calmed down a bit and we're cuddling again, I ask her some questions about what we should do.
"I need some new dance clothes since I've worn mine out a bit. And one of them has been completely destroyed because of you." We take a moment to reminisce, laughing at ourselves and how in the moment we were with our... dancing.
"But other than that, I'm good at the minute I think." She finishes. I take her hand.
"Complete with a famous Joe Sugg massage then?" I smile. She looks at me with a quizzical expression.
"Dianne, I'm asking if you want to go for a massage again." She relaxes at that.
"Oh good. I thought you were suggesting some bizarre-what's it called- karate chop system on my back or something." I laugh, knowing how random that sounds.
"Nope. You deserve the full real Princess treatment. And I booked us in for this a while back." I finally admit.
"I can't wait then Joseph Sugg." She tells me, leaning back into my shoulder and sitting in silence. Neither of us dare move. Just looking at the fire, grasping each other in our arms, knowing this could be the last time that we ever do this together. We're too busy and moments like these really take me away from reality and I love it.

"Hey do you know that you're the most perfect girl I've ever met? Look at this." I pull up an edit from my phone, hoping Dianne will finally appreciate herself a little bit more and stop doubting everything.
"The people love you." I whisper whilst we watch the edit.
"Not as much as I love you, but they can try." I wink, blushing at my own joke. No one could ever love her more. Thank the Strictly universe for introducing me to this woman.
"Joe, I just want to make sure that we're in it for the long game. I don't want to doubt us anymore. I'm worried about this turning into some hatred. Just help me change my doubts." I know this has come from past relationships.
"We're not like anyone else, okay? We're both so young but I know you're my dream girl. If this edit doesn't prove it then how can I? I'll do almost anything, within reason." She giggles, snuggling into me.
"You already have. I'm just paranoid because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't ever want to lose that."
"And you won't." I breathe heavily, sensing Dianne's tiredness and simply waiting for her to fall asleep in my arms. She's beautiful.

A/N: It's that time where I promote my other fanfics...
If you haven't checked it out already, make sure to take a look at All We'll Ever Be and Enough, my two other Joanne projects.
I'll be back soon with another update xx