Introduction

---
Kim Sunhi is a typical normal girl who lives a normal life like other people, she is the only child in her family. She was a smart girl in her school. Once she turned eighteen she wanted to change things on her life, she didnt want to stay the smart kid that every child wished for. So she decided to live alone and face challenges in her new own life without her family. But all she faced was her roommate jeon jungkook. But sometimes she feels that it is the best part in her life when she met him...

Jeon jungkook who is also from a normal family, he is the second child from his family, he got one older brother. He is older than Kim Sunhi for about one year. Jungkook has a sweet soft heart , he is kind and helpful person if you get to know him well you will see his soft side but other than that He is known as a jerk .He was a guy who work hard but he was also a jerk who everyone loves even the teachers in his school because of his cute face, I can say he is playboy but he changed when he met Kim Sunhi...

------------------------------------------------------
Omg this is my very first fanfiction (story) , I'm excited and NERVOUS at the Same time I wish you will love the story and continue reading it till the end . I cant wait to write the ending😆💜. Please  vote and comment how it is I'm scared but I hope you will love it and support me💜❤...

 Please  vote and comment how it is I'm scared but I hope you will love it and support me💜❤