9

Sunhi pov

Jeon Jungkook made ramen and  was the best.  then Jiwoo came to check on me...

NEXT DAY

I wake up from the knock.

" mom, you can come in why are you knocking the door" I said   continuing my sleep till I heard Jeon Jungkook voice " Sunhi!" he called me.

I jumped and get off the bed " Jeon Jungkook what are you doing  here?"

" what do you mean I live here " he said then I realize that I'm not at home

" we will be late for school, get ready " he said

"okay" I replied

" I will go get ready "  he left.

I toke a quick shower then wear my clothes...

my outfit

I quickly walk out of my room "I'm ready" I said

" whaaat?" Jeon Jungkook said in a shocked way.

I looked at him till then I realized that we are wearing black outfits

" why are you wearing the same color as me?" I asked him

" I wore this before you " he said

"I didn't see you wearing it " I said

" okay I will change "I turn around

" no... we dont have time, we will be late " Jeon Jungkook said

" but everyone will stare at us "

" they won't " he said and pulled me out of the dorm...

The moment we enter the school, everyone is staring at us " see I told you " I said

" told me what?"

"that everyone will stare at us "

" that awesome ... I guess we will be the new news" he said

I looked at him " are you serious?"  " ya " " okay then I'm  fine with people staring at me" I said and walk away " wait for me " he followed me ...

We saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jiwoo chilling near my locker "Hi" they greet us " are you two dating ?" Taehyung asked

" what ... no we are not " I said

" then why are you two wearing the same kind of outfit ?" Jiwoo asked and I told them the whole story

" well, I guess everyone will think that you two are dating , good luck " Jimin said I groan at him and enter the class...

LUNCH TIME

"Sunhi"
"Jiwoo" Jimin called us as we came out of class for recess.

All of them were standing outside our  class . Girls were squealing as they fangirl over them.

" why are you guys here?" Jiwoo asked.

"we just pass by here and decided to pick you  girls up since you two are going to have recess with us... from now on" Jimin explained.

"Ahh. I get it" Jiwoo pouted at her lips as she nodded.

" What are we waiting for? let's go and eat "Taehyung exclaimed as the other cheered as they walked ahead.

I stopped and stared at my untied shoelaces.

I decided to ignore it and kept walking but then I could feel myself tripped on my shoelaces. I closed my eyes and waitied for the impact but nothing happened...

I could hear some students gasp and I quickly fluttered my eyes open...

"J-jeon Jungkook?" I blurted as we made eye contact.

His arms were around my waist and our face were just inches away.

I guess he saved me from falling on the floor -on my face-. I quickly stood up straight and the boy stood in front of me .

He kneeled down on one knee as he tied my shoelaces. I stared at him with eyes widened a bit.

He stand back up and stare at me.

"Be careful next time" he said softly and grabbed my hand as he started to drag me " Let's go and catch up with others".

END OF THE DAY

Jeon Jungkook had a call from someone and he rush without even telling us anything ,so I end up going home alone.

I then walked out of the school gate as I carefully walked home.

It getting dark right now, oh great.  I then heard footsteps behind me making me turn around.

that's odd...

I kept walking and my mind kept replaying the scene that happened to me two days ago. I kept walking but then I could hear the footsteps again. someone's following me. I'm sure about that.

I start to walk faster and before I knew it , I was running. I didnt want to turn around and look at the stalker's face.

I kept running and running, but I could feel that they are chasing me.

I'm on the edge of the tears when a hand grab my wrist and pull me to a dark alley.

I wanted to scream but mouth is covered with a hand and arm is around my waist. I could feel that my back was on the person's chest.

" shhhh" the person hushed. We could hear the footsteps of someone running passed by us. The person dragged me out of the alley before letting go out me and I turned around to see the person's face. My eyes widened a bit as I saw his face.

"Jeon Jungkook" my eye start to get watery as I jumped and wrapped my arms around his chest, hugging him.

He paused from my move before hugging me back . I burst into tears as he rubbed my back soothingly " it's okay... you are safe now"

I was laying on  my bed as I stared up at the ceiling. I don't know why but when Jeon Jungkook saved me twice , It felt like he knew that I would be in trouble, or maybe it was just coincidence.

I tuck myself in and start to close my eyes as I drifted to dreamland...