8

Jungkook pov

I felt bad for leaving Sunhi alone home but I can't bring her here.

 so I decided to go back to the dorm at least to be with her. 

So I went back, I opened the door...

no sign of her. where did she go?

she might be in her room. I knock her room door...no respond.

 okay now, where did she go to? its 12 midnight right now where could she be? don't tell me she went out !!!.

I walked to Jiwoo dorm.

" Jungkook! it's 12, what are you doing here?" she said with sleepy eyes.

" Is Sunhi here ?" I asked

" no she isn't, why?" she asked.

I think she woke up from her sleep. "  nevermind, go and sleep... goodnight" I waved at her and walk to my dorm again...

 where did she go?... I left the dorm and walked to the park she might be there.

I search and search I couldn't find her. " where are you Sunhi?" this girl will kill me one day.

I walk back to the dorm but take the other way maybe she went this way...

 I gave up and walk my way back "why I'm I even searching for her ?".

while I'm walking I heard someone shouting and feels like its Sunhi voice.

I run to where the voice is and saw boys surrounding a girl I walk closer and saw Sunhi's face.

I got pissed and I run towards them and punched the boy who was on top of her and continues punching the others till I realized that the boys are in my school when one of them said my name and they run away...

I run to Sunhi, she was unconscious.

I carried her I felt that her body is cold so I put her down again and checked her forehead and its hot, she got fever. 

I carried her quickly on my back and run to the dorm.

  I put her down on my bed and cover her. I checked her forehead it's BOILING. I'm freaking out ." What should I do?" I kept asking myself.

I quickly run to the kitchen and take a bowl and water and a towel. I kept the towel on her forehead. I went to get some water, I'm thirsty...

As I went into my bedroom. I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I went and sit next to her. But then I realize that she is moving in a painful way and sweating a lot. I checked her temperature and its increasing, I can see her shivering.

I carried her in bridal style and walk inside my toilet.

I opened the shower and entered inside placing her down and water hitting us " you will be alright, I promise"I told her.

she hugged me tightly and I didn't react but pull her closer to me...

Sunhi pov 

I slowly opened my eyes... and found myself in Jungkook's room.

wait what am I doing here? I quickly got up from the bed but my legs were weak to carry me so I fell.

"Ahhh" I shouted in pain, my whole body is in pain.

I tried to get up again and sit on the bed till I realize that I'm wearing Jungkook oversize hoodie " WHAT THE HELL? '' I quickly cover myself did he just change me? or am I just dreaming?...

Jeon Jungkook  opened the door "oh you wake up " he said walking closer to me and touched my forehead " no more fever... thank god" he felt relieved

" did you change me?" I asked him " hmm.. kind of" he smirk 

WHAT the hell!!! " JEON JUNGKOOOOK " I shouted his name and hit his hand.

" How could you do that ?" I said until I paused did he see my naked?... 

I look at him" did you see ..." I couldn't continue and cover my face and he smirk " we did something yesterday don't you remember?" he wink.

" Jeon Jungkook for god sake tell me what happened before I do something wrong" I inhale my breathe

"come on Sunhi, you don't remember what happened? " " no, I don't... what happened?" I asked him giving him death look.

" you were wet after the shower  so I covered you with a towel and asked you where you keep  your underwears  and you told me and I gave you my hoddie to be warm ..." he continued " you couldn't manage to change alone because you were in soo much pain so I helped you but when you were changing your private parts I did help but didn't see anything "he said smiling...

 Jeon Jungkook and I take a day off; he refused to go to school and leave me alone here.

I didn't want anyone to know what happened, so I decided not to tell anyone about it and told Jungkook not to so he told Jimin and Taehyung that he's not in a mood to go to school and I told Jiwoo that I'm a bit sick...

 Jeon Jungkook helped me walk to my room.

I have been laying on the bed for a long time, my body still hurt, I can walk by force.

Jeon Jungkook told me not to move from the bed or else my legs will get worse. I got out from my room, didn't care about Jungkook's instructions ...

my leg still hurts but I'm still walking on it.

I opened the door and saw Jeon Jungkook sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

The moment I opened the door, he turns around " what are you doing Sunhi? I told you not to walk "  he run to me and help me

" I felt bored and decided to get out" I said

" you never listen " he sighed and help me walk ...

We watched like around three movies right now and I'm getting hungry plus I can't  walk and cook. "Jeon Jungkook!!" he looks at me "I'm hungry" I told him

" me too, let me make ramen " he said and walk away " okay "

"I make the delicious reman " he said "let's see" I replied....

--------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT 

 SARANGHAE =)