2

"nice to meet you but which one of you is my roommate?"

wait what?...his roommate?
am I going to be his roommate?

" oh she is" Jiwoo pointed at me .
"who me?" I asked her!
she laughed "Omg Sunhi, are you okay? this is the place where you will live in! did you forgot?" she asked.
"oh...ya ya sorry I forgot, sorry " I laughed . 'Sunhi what are you thinking focus '.

"okay anyway I need to get going and meet my roommate and stuff, bye Sunhi" she hugged me.

"and nice to meet you again Jeon Jungkook ".

he smiled at her " nice to meet you too" she smiled back and left the room but before that she mouthed "good luck "  behind him...

The room is filled with awkward air around it, 'OMG WHAT DO I DO? OKAY CALM DOWN SUNHI BREATHE AND ASK HIM WHERE IS YOUR ROOM'

before I was about to speak..."hmm there is your room, let me help you carry your stuff" he said.
and carry the boxes -ALL OF THEM-, I looked at him ' how can he carry all of them? damn'

"hmm, Sunhi can you open the door for me please" "oh ya, of course " I run and open the door for him..

"Okay great, I'm done here if you need me my room is over there but u might not see me, I won't be here till midnight this is my number just in case, so have fun" "oh okay but-"

And he left!...

"nevermind" I turn around to take a good look at my room " thank god its not too girly".

"oh there is a toilet too!"  open the door

"oh there is a toilet too!"  open the door .

"I have my own toilet great. let's unpack my stuff"...

I turn on some of kpop songs and started unpacking my stuff...

___________________

skip time

I'm done with unpacking. It's almost 6 pm. "Omg I didn't realized that I was unpacking for so long damn". I called my parents and told them I reached safely ...