[41] Seulgi

kangseulgi have a good day everyone~~(´∀`)♡

369,455 likes
42,411 comments

juwun45 she is so ugly

opauu422 fucking ugly and fat! Faker!!! 

Yui1235 break up with jimin or i'll kill you! 

Seulgi sighs. Why she gets all this mean comments when she did nothing. The most hard thing to her when they force her to break up with her beloved boyfriend, park jimin

Why? Is she didn't deserve to be loved by jimin? 

"hey babe, what are you doing?" jimin kiss her cheeks while he takes a seat besides seulgi

"i'm ugly right? I'm fat, i'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry jimin"

"hey,  you are perfect in my eyes, what's wrong this time? Huh? "

"what if we break up?  I means,  if one day"

"if we break up...  What can I do?  We break up for a better reason.  We break up as couple and we get married"

"jimin,  I don't have time for your silly words. Let's break up.  You should find someone better than me. I'm ugly and fat and doesn't deserve anyone in this world. You can go now,  find your soulmate"

"seulgi,  what are you doing right now?  Do you think this thing is a joke?  This is about us, don't make a rush decision when you are sad"

"whatever,  we don't have any relationship anymore" seulgi trying to hold her tears. 

"I know, if we love someone, we need to let them go. If they really your match,  they will come back to you, I will wait for you seulgi"

"I'll never come back to you!  Find a new girlfriend!!!!"

Seulgi start crying. Her heart is hurting, she don't want jimin to go,  but she think this is the best for jimin because he deserve someone better than her

Seulgi~~ you are perfect enough (╥_╥) you are you and you can't change the fact that you are gorgeous the way you are.