[29] Jennie

kimjennie stay forever 🙌🏻💕

564,277 likes
23,199 comments

"Oppa, are u jealous with suho oppa?"

"What kind of nonsense are u talking?"

"You jealous right? When suho oppa kiss baechu unnie?"

"I'm not, i'm your boyfriend, why i should jealous babe?" V resting his head on jennie's thigh (i hope yall can imagine it 🤣)

"Its obvious, its fucking obvious. You still love her, right? Just admit it" V close his eyes. Headache

"I love you jennie, only you, can u trust me?"

"Sweet lies, but your body just say u love her and u can't move on"

"Baby, please"

"You love irene"

"I love u"

"You love irene"

"I said i love you baby"

"You love irene!" Jennie pushing v's body

"Ahh!"

"Why are u so annoying lately? Yes, i admit it, i still love irene! I want her! I'm regretting my decision to always ignore her!"

Jennie sighs and she smile

"Its easy right? Damn oppa, i know it you still like her"

"Wait? You don't want to mad at me or scold me?"

"Why? Oppa, i know that irene unnie likes u since the day u posted that purple sky, i came to her room and i saw her diary, full with your pictures and then i knew that you love her because your comments. At first, i really really jealous and angry, but then, i heard irene unnie and suho oppa conversation, i felt so sorry to her because she sacrifice herself for me, she said, she don't want me to feel sad because of her. Irene unnie, she sacrifice a lot for everyone. She always take care of other people first before herself. I want to help u to get irene unnie. I know, you are her truly happiness"

"She have suho, suho is her boyfriend"

"Oh my god, you believe that? please don't. That just a lie. Suho oppa and irene unnie doesn't have feeling toward each other. They are bestfriend till the end"

"Suho said... in irene's heart, there have someone"

"Who?"

"Kim's son, its me or suho"

"Its obvious, its you"

"Kim Taehyung"