[54] Joy and Yeri

"hey, are u okay?"

Joy wiping her tears. She looks at the person in front of her

"hoseok...." joy faking her smile

"are u jogging around at this park?"

"ehm, no, i just have a walk at here. Need some fresh air"

"its looks like you have a big problem with jin hyung" j-hope take a seat beside joy

"just break up, its normal thing"

"jin hyung, you know that he want to trick you right?"

Joy nodded. If jungkook didn't tell her, maybe she will fall to him again

"he changed. Back then, he was a very loyal man. Tch, he really changed drastically"

"if you think you can change him back to a better person, please change him. But if you can't sure that you can change him, forget him. Get a new life. Jin hyung is really stubborn person. Its really hard to change him. He can only change if he want too"

"i don't have enough power to change him, I'm weak"

"then get a new life, forget him. You can find a better person than him. Hum, i need to go right now, see you soon sooyoung!"

"oh, bye oppa!" joy waving to hoseok and he waving back to her

"he's so kind" Joy smiling alone. She keeps thinking about the advice he give to joy

-

After that incident, yeri didn't say anything. She keep quiet. Her little sisters worried about her.

"unnie.. Please talk to us.." yewoon holding her hands but she even did not look at her.

"unnie... Please... We miss our cheerful unnie! How could u treat us like this!" yeeun stumping her feets and crying. They sad. This is not theur sister

"yewoon, yeeun, can you go to wendy unnie room? I need to talk to yeri" yewoon nodding and grabbing yeeun's hands and go to Wendy's room

"kim yerim"

"kim yerim, look at me" irene touching her face and makes her looking at irene. Her face looks so pale

"yerim-ah, i know, you are strong. I know you are the strongest girl. Please, smile again for us, no.. For yewoon and yeeun. You must be too shock for all this thing, but you need to be strong for your sisters. They onky 12 and 4 years old. They need more love from you, they need your protection, if you being like this, so who gonna protect them?"

"yewoon tell me, she saw everything, when your dad throwing that vase to your mom's head. She don't want to tell you but... The blood"

"yerim, I'm at here, all of us will always be at here for you. Don't worry, and i feel so sorry for your mom"

"unnie.. Why? Why it must be me? I want my mom!! I want my mom back!!!!"

"its not fair!! I hate my dad! He is evil!!!!!!" yeri is crying again

Irene hugging her and try to comforting her. After a few minutes, yeri stop crying. Irene take a look at her and she's faint.

"yeri! Kim yerim! Wake up!! Seulgi! Wendy!! Help me!!"

Sorry if it's too lame and late update :(((