- One Last Time

It had been two days since Bella's surgery was done. She was barely holding on, she was suffering. Jack hadn't slept in two days. Olivia was confused, her brave mother was in a room lonely and lifeless; she couldn't do anything. what had happened to her? Johnson hadn't left the hospital for a single second. Bella heard everything but as much as she wanted to she couldn't bring herself to say anything, she died a little bit inside whenever she heard Jack's voice, and the fact that she couldn't see him was making her heart ache.

"Mr. Gilinsky?," called the doctor that just came out of Bella's hospital room, her blue eyes filled with sadness and sorrow. Jack ran to the doctor knowing there was no good news, "how's Bella?"
"Are you Mr. Gilinsky?"
"Yes, could you please tell me how Bella is doing?" Chocking from all the tears he had kept inside.
"Sir I don't have good news unfortunately," the doctor carefully said with a sigh. Jack's stomach dropped, his heart skipped a beat, he didn't remember who he was in that moment, He could only remember one thing- Bella's bright smile. He almost dropped down.
"She- she," the doctor was finding it hard to come for words, she had never seen someone that loved someone like Jack loved Bella.
"Mr. Gilinsky, her heartbeat is stopping very soon."
Jack couldn't even hear what she was saying.

He ran to Bella's room even though he had been warned not to but none of that matter to him anymore. She went through hell because of him. The girl who had saved him, the girl whom he loved with every bone in his body, the most beautiful girl in the world in his eyes, his wife, she was dying and he couldn't do anything about it. He felt helpless.

They didn't stop him, they couldn't stop him.
He opened the door, there was the girl he loved lying there- dying. He went over to her and held her hands.

"Bella, Wake up Bella please I love you Bella I miss you. Bella please I'm not gonna survive without you by my side. You showed me the way, please Bella please," he couldn't take it in any longer he started crying, it was the first time he had cried in front of Bella, he took a deep breath almost chocking, "Isabella Gilinsky," he smiled. "You have my last name, you can't leave me you know that we're just beginning this journey. Olivia needs you. I... I need you." It was useless Bella was trying her hardest to open her eyes and tell him that she loved him more and she didn't want to leave, but she couldn't, she knew she was dying.

"Mr. Gilinsky it's time for you to leave," he turned around and nodded he held on to her hands one last time then he finally let her go.

———

As requested 🧡 so sorry for the very late update, Happy New year loves! 🧡