isnt it lovely •••••••••

:flashback:Jeongin watched as Chan and his older brother laughed at one another

:flashback:
Jeongin watched as Chan and his older brother laughed at one another. Jeongin had come downstairs to grab juice, but he'd rather watch the pair than return to his chamber of boredom. Jeongin sat at the dining table while Chan and his brother sat in the next room. "You're so smart Chan!" His brother giggled. Jeongin rolled his eyes and made a gagging noise. His brother was always such a gushy mess around Chan. It was disgusting. Jeongin decided he didn't want to stick around and watch his brother beg for attention any longer and marched into the room, juice in hand. "Jeongin!" His brother angrily squeaked as he walked past the both of them. They were sitting on a soft red velvet couch, knees touching. "Get out!" He complained. Jeongin glared at his brother and rolled his eyes. His brother was so tiresome sometimes. He could only deal with so much. "Hey Chan!" Jeongin said cutely as he completely ignored his brother. "H-hey." Chan replied. Jeongin smiled after Chan responded. His brother lightly pushed him towards the door, begging him to leave him and Chan alone, but Jeongin had honestly had enough of his brothers attitude lately and wanted to be the bitch for a change. "Channie hyung?" Jeongin called sweetly with his round puppy dog eyes. "Y-Yeah?" Chan choked out. Jeongin loved how Chan was reacting, because he knew his brother could never make Chan react like that. "Want to go play in my room?" Jeongin asked. Chan seemed to literally bounce up from his chair and flash an adorably wide smile. "Yes!" He cheered aloud. Jeongins brother gasped in betrayal, practically fuming from the ears. "Cool!" Jeongin giggled. He grabbed Chan's hand and pulled him up the stairs. "C-Chan!" His brother tried to call, but Chan wasn't listening. Jeongin dragged Chan into his room, basically threw him inside, and bolted the door shut. Jeongin slid his body down the door and groaned. He had gotten used to being the 'quite kid' and all, but it felt so good to see his brother get a taste of his own medicine. "That was fun." Jeongin said with a chuckle. Chan smiled at him, nodding. "He talks my ear off!" Chan complained. Jeongin and Chan spent a good hour or two gossiping and snickering about all the shit Jeongins brother did. "I think he likes me." Chan finally said. Jeongin looked down at the bed sheets and nodded. "Yeah. He does. A lot." Jeongin confirmed. They had moved onto the bed, laying down face-to-face over the covers. "Do you like him?" Jeongin asked innocently. Chan burst out into a fit of laughter and almost rolled off the bed. "No way!" He giggled. Jeongin smiled, grateful for some unknown reason. "Do you like anyone?" Chan asked. Jeongin blushed and hit Chan with a pillow. "Hey!" Chan yelled. Chan tossed the pillow off the bed and climbed over Jeongin. He pressed his hands on either side of Jeongin's head and leaned close to his face. "Who is it?" Chan asked as his breath fanned Jeongin's lips. Chan leaned all the way down and pressed a kiss to Jeongins cheek. "I hope it's me." Chan whispered. The doorbell rang and startled them both. Chan's ears flinched and he quickly crawled off of Jeongin. They hustled down the stairs with red faces and saw Chan's parents waiting to pick him up at the door. "Mom! Dad!" Chan beamed as he hugged them tightly. His parents gave him a surprised look when they saw Jeongin shyly standing on the last step of the stairs. Chan turned around and realized Jeongin probably felt out of place. "Mom, can I come back tomorrow?" Chan asked hopefully. "S-sure?" His mother approved, though she didn't know why. Chan ran up to Jeongin and hugged him before leaving with his parents. "Why do you think Chan wants to go back?" Chan's father asked his mother once they were alone that night. It was strange. Chan never wanted to go to the Yang's. So why did he suddenly change his mind? "I think Chan likes Jeongin a lot." His mother replied. "Interesting." His father noted.
:flashback end:
———————————————————————
A/N: tfw all you spend your precious time doing is watch kpop vines 👇🤠👇

 :flashback end:———————————————————————A/N: tfw all you spend your precious time doing is watch kpop vines 👇🤠👇

Felix~ uwu 💗💞💝💕💖💗💞💝💕💖💗