{011}What?!

My eyes shot open. I couldn't see a thing, extremely bright lights were blinding my eyes. I looked at my left hand and saw an IV tube/pipe(idk which one). I guess I'm in a hospital. I felt I hand wrapped around my right one. I looked to the side to see that it was Finn, he had his head down . I lightly squeezed his hand to tell him that I was awake. His head shot up to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks were tear stained. Even with that, he still looked beautiful. "You're awake!" He shouted. I smiled at him and then he hugged me. He started crying and then hugged me extremely tight. "Alright bud, I've just woke up, you don't wanna put me back to sleep." I said in a joking manner making him pull away from the hug. I sat up and he said "sorry." Whilst wiping a few tears. "Hey, it's okay. Don't cry!" I told him and wiped away his tears with my thumb. We smiled at each other in a comfortable silence. Soon enough, everyone else came in and said hi and gave me hugs.

We had been talking for a while until a doctor came in. He looked familiar, I don't know where from but I'm sure I've seen him before. He looked around 40 years ol... wait. It him! The guy in control!

"So (Y/N), everything seems to be normal but we are going to have to keep you here for another day to do one more test." He said. Same voice. I nodded suspiciously. He then walked out and I was just staring at the door.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Finn asked "Did you not just see who that was?!" I asked them and they all looked at each other confused. "The doctor?" Wyatt asked. "YES! Did you not see who it was?!" I shouted and they all shook their heads "IT WAS THE GUY FROM THE CASTLE!!" I shouted and they all looked at me as if I have 3 heads.

I then continued to tell them what happened. "Weird dream." Wyatt said. "I know...it felt so real though."

Later on that night, everyone but Finn went home. "Finn, you know you can go home. You don't have to stay here." I told him. "Yeh I know, but I want to." He told me. I nodded but then got out of bed. The doctor came in earlier to take the IV out. "I need to shower." I said as I went into the bathroom with everything I needed.

Everything was going normally until my hand brushed over my arm. A hatch. I tried to look but I couldn't see. I looked at my leg and say another hatch. It looks like someone has tried to cover it up. I rubbed off whatever covered it and I opened the hatch. "What?!" I whisper-shouted as I saw inside. The wires were ripped and when water got in, they sparked. I quickly closed the hatch, finished watching myself and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went to the mirror to look at my arm. I gasped and ran out to Finn.

"Fi-nn Lo-ok!" I glitched. He looked really perplexed as to what was going on until I showed him my hatches. His eyes widened as if he just remembered something.
"I remember now!" He told me.
"Remember what?" I asked.
"Your dream, it wasn't a dream was it?" He asked almost as if he knew
"No! I knew it wasn't a dream!" I shouted.
The door swung open and there stood the 'doctor', the 6ft girl and all of our previous Drs.

The 'doctor' had a few bruises and cuts on his face which he must have covered up. The 6ft girl had a bruise the size (and shape) of a foot on her face with 2 black eyes and a busted lip.

They all walked in and the others followed them (by the others I mean the IT and ST cast) with their hands tied behind their backs.

"I'm in control!" The guy laughed evilly.

(That is now the end of this book. I will do a sequel but only if you want one. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this book and I'm sorry I took so long in between updates but I can't help it... don't @ me)