Maybe it's love..?

Sammy walked mindlessly through Level S of the studio, until he saw what he thought was a searcher, splattering ink all over the Bendy statue. "Hey! You there! Stop! That's our Lord and Savior!!" Sammy ran to whatever it was, and as he got closer, he thought it was a lost one, but he realized, it was a Boris clone. The clone Splattered ink on the statue. He was getting enraged. "BORIS, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!" Boris just stood there, surprised at being caught. Boris held up his hands, and Sammy looked angrily and disappointedly at him. "BORIS." Boris looked at him questioningly, as if he were saying, 'What?' Sammy looked at Boris with an evil smile, "I'd run if I were you.." Sammy held up an axe, and Boris made a run for it. Bendy laughed. "Oh, typical Boris. Always ruining his Savior's things. And oh, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy.. What a jokester.." Bendy smiled at the thought of Sammy, then his mind started to argue with him. 'You CANNOT like Sammy, Bendy, look at yourself! You are far superior! You'd be with someone who used to be a lost one!! You can't let your reputation end up like that!!' Bendy sighed, and felt like screaming. He made an angered noise, and followed after Sammy and Boris. Turns out, Bendy decided to go at the right time. 

  "BORIS I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND SACRIFICE YOU I SWEAR TO BENDY!!!" Boris held a hand in front of his face as a way of protection, and Bendy couldn't control himself. He laughed uncontrollably. Both Sammy and Boris stared at him. Bendy finally stopped, and his face blushed hard as he saw Sammy smiling at him. Sammy wanted to laugh, but he forced himself not to. "C'ya Boris, you can go... This time.." Boris struggled to stand up and ran away. Sammy looked at Bendy awkwardly. "Heya, Lord! How are you?" Bendy smiled, and blushed. "I-I'm good, you?" "I'm not good. You're stuttering again." "No, whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm not stuttering.. Heheh..." Sammy looked at Bendy and blushed(?). "Alright, if you say so." Sammy laughed a bit, then hesitantly turned and walked away. 'I need to know why my Savior is lying about being okay. But first, I seriously need some MLG glasses.' Sammy walked up to a searcher, and said, "I need some sunglasses, you got any?" It took a long pause, then replied in a gurgling voice, and it was not clear if it was a boy or a girl's, "Yeah. But it' already so dark in here, why do you need 'em?" "Because they're cool." The searcher handed him the MLG sunglasses, then Sammy stalked Bendy for a while, until Bendy finally started talking to himself. "You need to tell Sammy, Bendy, but.. I need to know if I DO love him, first.." Bendy turned around, and froze when he saw Sammy. Bendy's mouth was hung open, as was Sammy's. "M-..... My Lord..." Bendy felt a weird, nauseous feeling. 'I can't believe he heard me..' Bendy thought. Sammy squealed, then ran away, because he was happy. But Bendy- he thought Sammy did it because he didn't like him back. Bendy, he got depression or something Idk. Nope, yeah, he got depression.  "I guess I do love him.." Bendy said, on the verge of crying, as Sammy ran into him. "SAMMY, WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!" "M'Lord!!!! You love me! My Lord loves me!" Bendy was confused. "I'm so glad you love me, Lord!!!" Bendy froze still. "You care?" Bendy asked, surprised. "DUH!!!!!" Bendy smiled, and Sammy smiled back under his mask. Alice angel walked in and laughed uncontrollably. 'See, Bendy, she's going to tell everyone that you're week, and that you're dating your PROPHET!' Bendy froze.

    'My conscious is right... He's my prophet.' Bendy stood up and walked away, leaving Sammy to stand there by himself, and Alice still laughing, until Allison slapped her in the face and told her that love wasn't funny. Sammy watched Bendy leave, and sighed. 'He's ashamed, and embarrassed of me.' Sammy too walked off, and Allison and Alice were still arguing about whether or not love is funny. Sammy walked into his sanctuary, and sat in it. He heard footsteps outside, a buzzing noise, then a knock. Sammy opened the wall thingie separating the two rooms, and he saw Norman Polk-or- The Projectionist, and he waved at Sammy.  Sammy waved back, but The Projectionist threw a bacon soup can at Sammy, causing Sammy to fall over. Sammy sat up and looked at it as Norman left. It read; 'I'm sorry, from Bendy' Sammy was confused but smiled.

   Was this too short? Well, everything else I need has to be in the next chapter, and Idk what else to put in this chapter, so.... Ye I guess.