done darn I made another chapter

A/N: This chapter sucks because I am hyper hahahahahahaaahahhahahehwhhahahehahahhwhayshheshah so y'know 

  It's been a while since Sammy and Bendy spoke. They just randomly.... Stopped, and much to Sammy's disliking, Bendy ' s really been spending time with Henry and Joey- and freaking out after finding out that his best buddy Boris was actually Wally- the person who was closest to a child- the person who the 'toons favored. Sammy was alone, in the Heavenly Toys Department, when he saw Bendy walking down the staircase. Sammy smiled under his mask, and rushed over to him. "My Lord! Hello!" He lovingly exclaimed, wrapping his arms around him. Bendy smirked slightly and hugged back kinda, picking him up bridal style and walking away. "We certaintly had quite the break, eh?" Bendy asked, placing a kiss on his prophet's forehead. "It sure has! You don't know how happy I am to see you, Bend-o!"
      Bendy laughed a bit and set Sammy down on the ground, sitting across from him. "Well, did 'ya miss me-" "Boy, did I!" Sammy interrupted, taking off his mask and setting it down.

       Susie and Allison were outside the room, watching. Shoot, it was funny to them because love sure is funny, hahahahahahhehwhahheahehahshehaheshj s j d jwkn.

          Sammy moved and sat on his Lord's lap. "Bendy, I have a question." "Yeah?" "Well, how does it make sense that the ink mixed with our bodies and turned us into ink monsters?" Bendy froze.  It was absolutely rude to call them, 'monsters.' He thought for a moment. Too bad for them. Tom yeeted into the room,, thus interrupting Bendy >:( . "Guys I am so sad because I loved l Allison and she didn't accept the love  because she loves Susie," Tom said and a tear fell from his eye. "Well that's your problem can't you see I'm trying to talk to my boyfriend Yeah T om no one likes you bye." Sammy replied. Tom cried and ran out and Susie kissed Allison just to make Tom even more sad. Tom sadly walked away and Wally comforted him. But Bendy got interrupted again by a certain Roblox '00F' noise that he knew too well.....

      "GO AWAY NORMAN I AM LITERALLY TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SAMMY OH MY GOSh" Bendy screamed,, The Projectionist walked in, but walked out. "W--ell he'--s ang--ry-" But then Bendy had enough and killed him but this time Sammy was silent and didn't complain because he was angry that everyone was interrupting his Lord. "DEAR gosh why will no one shut up it's like everything happened and we didn't kno-" Sammy began, but Joey and Henry walked into the room because this was definately the right time. But then they saw that Bend y killed Norman. They left immediately and probably went on a date who knows they are the weirdest humans that ever lived in Bendy ' s opinion. Bendy literally couldn't right now.

    Sammy changed the subject. "Bendy, are you bendy?" Sammy asked and Bendy said, "I mean, I dunno really but- BABAm!" Bendy bended backwards and he was standing, his head touching the ground behind him. "Ohmygosh" Allison said and she left. Susie left because she left. Norman ' s dead body left.  Sammy told Bendy that they should go watch TV. Bendy said that would be okay.

    So like,,,,,,,,,,,, Bendy forced Henry and Joey against their wills to make a cartoon about Sammy x Bendy but, Henry and Joey were magically bad at drawing now. So they made a crappy cartoon about Sammy x Bendy but Sammy and Bend-o loved it anyway because they are very lame. Nah I'm just kidding don't hurt me they hated it and almost killed Henry because he was overrall supposed to be good at drawing Bendy because he made Bendy.