I think it is love....

Sammy woke up to see Bendy standing above him. "Hey, there.." Sammy jumped, startled. "Oh- h-hey, Bendy. You scared me to DEATH." Bendy shrugged, and sat on the floor next to Sammy's bed. "Uhm, Bendy, you are ashamed of me, are you not?" Thoughts were whirring through Bendy's mind. Ones like, 'YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT!!' and others like, 'He loves you, too.' and some that even said, 'AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEE AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH.' He ignored them all, and stared at Sammy as he sat up in his bed. Bendy placed his makeshift head on Sammy's bed, right next to where Sammy had his legs hanging off of. Sammy looked down at him. "Lord, uhm, do you wanna sit up here with me?" "I'm fine, Lawrence. But, yes.. I do.." Bendy's thoughts whirred even faster in his head. Bendy got up and sat right next to Sammy, they were touching and rubbing against each other when they moved; that's how close Bendy sat next to him. Sammy looked curiously at Bendy. "Bendy...." He started. "Bendy, I... Or- sorry Lord, forgive me- Lord, why did you sit so close to me?" "Because I felt like it!" Bendy remarked. "Oh. Okay, Lord.." Bendy leaned toward Sammy, and set his head against Sammy's chest, closing his eyes, feeling for once in his life, like he was really enjoying being around someone! Sammy froze. He couldn't move. He didn't know how to move anymore, until he lifted his hand and pet the demon's head. Bendy just stayed there, for a while, until Bendy was so comfortable, he drifted off to sleep, as did Sammy.

    When Bendy awoke, he was on the bed, with Sammy about falling off, as Bendy's head against Sammy's chest was the only thing keeping Sammy from falling off, his legs already halfway off the bed. Bendy felt bad for Sammy for some reason, and got off, and put Sammy in his bed, and covered Sammy up, and hesitantly bent over him, pulled Sammy's mask halfway off, and kissed Sammy's inky cheek. "Love you, Sammy, g'night-" 'WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING. NO. I-I DON'T LOVE HIM, I-I.... I do....' Bendy thought. Bendy then kissed Sammy on the cheek two more times, and walked out, smiling.  When Sammy woke up, he got out of bed, and went to the recording studio, and saw The Projectionist(Norman Polk) inside, just standing there, motionless. Sammy walked in. "Uh, hey, Projectionist-" The Projectionist threw a can of bacon soup at Sammy. "Uh, is this another note from Bendy?" The projectionist shook his head. "Oh, so you think that's funny, huh!?" The Projectionist ran away before Sammy could say anything more. Sammy sat in the recording studio, thinking. Then, Boris walked in and waved. "Oh, hey Boris. Come and sit- I'm sorry for chasing you with an axe.." Boris nodded his head, as if he were saying, "It's okay." Boris sat down by him, and tapped his foot to the toon of a song. Sammy hummed the song. Boris then stood up and clapped the beat while stamping his foot, and Sammy started singing it, and they did the whole song. After they did the song, Boris waved and left, smiling, and Allison was walking by, along with Cy-Boris(Thomas Connor), and they all walked away together. Sammy headed up the lift, and saw Alice Angel(Susie Campbell), so he went all the way up the lift until she would not be able to see him from where she was. Sammy's non-existent heart was pounding like crazy when he'd gotten to the top. Bendy was there. 

      "Hi, Sammy!" Bendy said as he rushed over to Sammy. "How are you, prophet?" "Oh, m'lord, I'm fine, how are you?" "Oh, Sam, you don't need to ask me how I'm doing." Sammy was confused. "But, Lord, it's unkind to not ask.. Well, if you don't want me to ask-" Bendy bent really close to Sammy's face. "Don't ask." He said in a whisper. He threw his arm around Sammy. "Well, Sam, what do 'ya wanna do?" "Uhm- Lord, .. Whatever you want to do." Bendy looked over at Sammy. "Call me Bendy- or give me a nickname-but- no need to call me Lord, alright?" At that, Bendy winked at Sammy, but Sammy didn't notice. "Okay, Lord- or- Bendy.." Bendy smiled, and kept his arm around Sammy as they talked about each of their favorite songs.