Chapter 5: He Touched the Butt!

As I walked out the door I was surprised to see Zoë outside, I kept walking trying not to have her notice me. Fortunately she just looked at me but said nothing. I got in my car and picked up some Chinese food because I know it's her favorite. It was about 8 when I arrived at Carter's house, I went to the back entrance so her mom won't wake up, she had a balcony out her room and a tree by that. Thats how I use to sneak In her room when we were dating. i used to date her when I was in my other school, when we broke up, unlike most relationships, we stayed best friends. It's good because I know she won't Judge me when I talk about whatever happens to me.

I knocked on her door "did someone order hot pepper tofu?"

The door opened and A girl with short brown straight hair, wearing sweat pants and a Red shirt and a black hoodie...yup that was Carter alright. She grabbed arm and pulled me in.

"Dude my parents could of seen you!"

"Well they didn't" I said closing the door.

"You bring the stuff?"

"Stoping this like the soap operas you watch, I'm not giving you drugs...ITS CHINESE!"

We sat on her bed eating the tofu.

"So what you want to talk about?"

"You you remember that kid that kissed me in Paris?"

"Ya Tristan"

"And you know how we were friends?"

"What do you mean 'were'"

"You know that night of the storm?"

"Okay! Dude I know all, I'm Albert Einstein, I'm god, whatever, just finish your sentences!"

[a/n read this as fast as you can] "Well...on that night Tristan wanted to go to the dance but he had no one to go with so we hung out that day and we played charades, I said something more directed towards me but I said it to him and he went outside, talked, made up, we fell down and all most kiss, but I broke it off, So instead I made up a game called murder and I found him and he was looking for the match and he found it in my back pocket he backed up and told me if I came any closer he'll kiss me and I said to go ahead, and it felt good so i went back in and then Winston walked in, The next day we talked it over and I told him I like him, and now were kinda dating."

"woah slow down. Breath! Wait he touched your butt?"

"ya..why?"

Then she yelled "HE TOUCHED THE BUTT!"

I couldn't help but to let out a laugh form Carters great sense of humor.

"No but this is serious Carter! I really like him!"

"100%?"

"Of course!" I looked away smiling about this. I really like him.

"Well then, make things official!"

"Like boyfriends?"

"Yes boyfriends!"

I stuffed my with tofu because, of course I wanted to be boyfriends with him but I've never been someone so special. And he know how to do this, I don't. I've never been gay, I just want to be with him.

"Hey I know your nervous" I knew she could read my mind.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, but! You know him, he likes you right?!"

"Ya"I said blushing and shyly

"Then go for him. Give him a grad gesture! Isn't he the one who helped you plan that thing for Maya?"

"Ya..."

"Well do something for him. He sounds special. Don't mess it up like you did with me, and Maya, and Zoë, and Liz, don't forget about Al-"

"Okay I get it, I mess up. But not with this one. This one is special."

"Okay I have to see who he is! Show me a picture?"

I pulled out my phone of us from a party, I was sober at this one, it was one of my favorite.

"God. Are you sure he's gay, and I can't date him?"

I nudged he playful as she was teasing me. We just talked then, we talked about Tristan, Winston, and her boyfriend. It hit 11 so I decided to go home. I was preparing my self for what was coming my way at home.

I walked in only to see mom and dad siting down. I wasn't late, I was almost a hour early.

"Hi guys.." I said breaking the silence

"Miles please sit down." My father order, me. I really didn't want to fight with him so I did as he asked

"Your father told me about a conversation you two had. About you and Tristan"

I gaped

"at first I was mad. Mad that the child I raised was gay-"

"Bi" I said cutting my dad off

"Right bi. Mad that the child I raised was bi. But when you described what he does for you. I realized, I haven't been there for you. When I should of. I let you drink, way too much. I should have let you do that." I could tell in his voice he was getting a little sobbing "I'm sorry I haven't been there for you." He took a deep breath and regrouped "but I want you to know, that I am adjusting. I will allow you two to date. I won't kick you out. I just for once want the reason that your happy."

I had all different emotions going on after that, anger, sadness, but most of all, happiness. "I'm really glad you say that."

"Good. And don't forget to tell Tristan that ties and bow ties for the party."

"Really? I can still bring him?!"

"Yes, but please be on the down low for PDA" after that they got up and headed to bed. I stayed there and smiled. I loved how dad was okay with this. Like I couldn't believe it...

I woke up on the couch the next morning with a note on my forehead. I guess I fell asleep in the couch. I grabbed the note and read it: mom is visiting aunt Aroua, and I'll be out for the day. I immediately texted Tristan, because I had some news to tell him.

---------------------------------
A/N
hey guys! So yes, I added a new character! Cater is defiantly someone who you won't see the last of. And ,I know, I know, it's short and rushed, but I'm getting somewhere. And the reason it's short is because I just made the decision to change the P.O.V. Next chapter! So I'll try to get it up sometime this week!

Please comment and vote, I love reading all of your comments!

Tumblr: triles-fanfiction

If you wanna stalk me Instagram: Abby.curtis