Chapter 1: Date Night?

--Miles P.O.V.--

I haven't spoken to Tristan since yesterday, a few minutes the pool incident, Tris mom called him home...we haven't called haven't text, called, nothing! I know he's trying to give me some space, but I don't want space, not from him! I was woken from my thoughts when Frankie hit me in the side of my head.

"what you thinking about?"

"Nothing, what do you want?"

"Mom and dad will be home soon"

I decided to get off my butt and get dressed, I haven't really moved since yesterday, But the red hoodie that Tris browed I was wearing and I've been mostly staring at the wall where we kiss...honestly if chewy haven't interrupted us it probably would have gotten a little bit more hotter in the room... And chewy haven't talked to me since that night...

"MILES" Hunter screamed in my ears.

"Why does everyone have to do that me?"

"Dad wants to see you"

Crap I forgot about dad...well it was a Sunday morning, well afternoon...

Everyone have bound to be still in their pajamas!

"Heyyy father"

"Hey son, why haven't you changed?"

Frankie cut in "he hasn't changed in 2 days, nor moved..."

"FRANKIE!" I said mortified

"Anyways, I know what happened Friday night."

Crap did chewy tell him or did he tell Frankie who told dad, how does he know that I made out with a guy?

"That storm must have been so hard to deal with!"

THANK. GOD. Knowing my dad he would not approve of my feelings towords Tristan...

"Ya it was"

"Well your I'm is going to hire someone to clean the outside. But your mother and I have to go do some election stuff"

"How long will you be out?"

"Late, you can Order something if you like. OR! You can try to cook for once!"

"Haha very funny" I said very sarcastically

"Bye kids!" Dad yelled

"Bye"."bye!" Hunter and Frankie yelled from upstairs.

When they closed the door I went back too my spot...and just sat there. I don't know how but all of sudden I dial in Tristan's phone number, it started to ring... What was I doing? I don't know what too say?!

"Hello?" Tris answer.

"Ah ya, hey Tris"

"Hey Miles what's up, why you call?" With a little bit more brightness in his voice

"Umm my parents are going to be home late and I rather not spend today just staring at a wall, and since it's going to rain a little bit more today, wanna watch a movie?"

"Well it depends...what movie?"

"Well umm, we have, a thousand words, the notebook, the party in-"

"The notebook all the way!"

"Fine the notebook it is!"

"I'll be over in 30, have to get Owen's room cleaned, I seen you soon, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up...

"Who was making you blush? Someone special?" Frankie said coming Down the stairs .