Kiss ࿐

Quick note: I re-watched The Riot Club today and I've got a few things to say regarding this story: 1; in these few chapters, we haven't been visiting Chris' pub (the main barman in the movie), we've been visiting another.
2; This is set before the main riot in the movie. This is just a fan-fic and it's been twisted; instead, the whole riot at the main pub (in the movie) hasn't happened and I've just decided to slow the story down. [Thank You x]

"Mmm... y/n, I like the scent of your perfume." Harry said as the two of you stepped into the pub.

"Thank you." you giggled.

The same dark haired barman as before stood with bandages on his head. He looked at the lot of you with anger but with fear.

A girl, possibly his daughter, stood by him and looked you and Harry up and down and then stared at the rest, "What do you want?" she said rather loud.

"Do you realise who you are talking to?" said Dimitri from behind you. Then he stepped forwards. The whole pub fell silent. "We've simply come to have a drink. Nothing special." he stated.

The girl eyed you and then walked away, the barman following her.

"Asses." said Guy with disgust.

James found a table. Not in a fancy room like last time, just a regular. The boys all sat down before you and Harry. It was quite tight.

Harry sat and realised there wasn't enough room for you. Guy instantly stood up.

"It's fine, Bellingfield." Harry told him, "Y/N, sit on my lap."

You gasped a little. Did he just ask that?

You hesitated.
"Hey, it's alright. I'm comfortable, don't worry." Harry smiled.

You sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around you.

Dimitri coughed, "So, what's going to happen?"

"What are you talking about?" asked James.

Dimitri's eyes widened as though he was hinting something. James looked confused.

"Seriously? We need an initiation ceremony or something for y/n."

"Oh, yes. But... what exactly?" James replied in a secretive tone. Was the initiation bad?

Harry rested his chin on your head and hugged you playfully. The waitress, approached your table, "What would you like to have?"

James listed all of the things he wanted to order, including beer.
You didn't really want to drink. But alright.

"Okay." The girl said, she took one last glance at you again and then walked away.

"Why on earth does she keep on looking at you?" asked Harry.

"Exactly." said Dimitri in disgust.

"I was thinking the same thing." Miles' voice popped out of nowhere.

Harry touched and hugged you protectively. You blushed.

"I know what." declared James, "Slap her." he said whilst looking at you.

"Me?" you asked.

"You see, you need to do some weird challenge when you want to be accepted into The Riot Club." said Alastair.

"Don't even get me started..." Miles laughed.