Grandé ࿐

»»————- ✼ ————-««Late update: due to my lazy unmotivated teenage self :(»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
Late update: due to my lazy unmotivated teenage self :(
»»————-  ————-««

The car finally stopped and we stepped out to join the other boys and they adjusted their ties, shook their hair and breathed out smoke.

I inhaled a little bit of smoke past Alastair and he grinned at me as I silently choked. That bastard.

I rolled my eyes and Harry smirked at me. He, for some reason, loved my mean side.

George was seen a couple of metres away, talking with a farmer. The farmer was old and they were deep in conversation.

A black car approached and it's tires screeched.

James walked out sleekly, with his usual dark sunglasses on.

"George!!" he yelled.

George quickly greeted the farmer a goodbye and came running back to us.

I looked around at them and they each wore identical suits. My dress just about matched in with their colours.

The photographer arrived and Dimitri put down a freaking sword on the floor

The photographer arrived and Dimitri put down a freaking sword on the floor. Like I was going to become a knight or something.

The boys posed, their noses pointed up high. Harry stood up tall and put his arm around me and angled his leg like a professional model. I put my arms behind my back and posed a little.

click click

Finally, that was over.

After the camera was put away, Harry kissed me and obviously couldn't contain his excitement. But I didn't know exactly why he was so excited: either for destroying the pub or sleeping with me tonight.