3.

September 6 first day of school.....

Harmony

First day of school. I dreaded it my summer started out amazing, but didn't end in the best way. Deontray and I were getting really close I mean he was wonderful I even developed feelings for him and so did he. One night while we were at the beach he asked me to me his girl. Me being the dumbass I am I said no.

I dont even know why I said no! Like what the fuck is wrong with me. I liked him and he liked me I guess its because I have trust issues and just think every nigga is gonna play me. I could tell that he was really hurt, after that night he wouldn't come hang with us anymore he would just stay st home. Elena said that all he did was drink , smoke, and play video games.

Anyways today was the first day of school and I honestly don't wanna go. Either way I can't let a boy get in the way of my education. I got up and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided on an orange oversized tshirt, black shorts, and grey yeezy.

 I decided on an orange  oversized tshirt, black shorts, and grey yeezy

I took my outfit with me in the bathroom and got in the shower. I took a hot steamy shower wishing that I wont have any classes with him. I got out dried myself, blow dried my hair, and putting some lotion on. I did my makeup and got dressed. I could admit that I looked cute. I went to lyrica room to see if she was ready for us to go. "Hey lyric are you ready yet" " ugh yea how do I look"

" you look cute sis" " thanks let's go before we're late"

" you look cute sis" " thanks let's go before we're late"..we walked down stairs and got in my car

____

We finally arrived at school and I was ready to go home already. " Are you gonna be okay seeing him and all" asked lyric " yes I'm gonna be fine as long as I dont have any classes with him" she nodded her head and we got out. We went out separate way & I headed to class. I found an empty seat and waited to see if any of the girls had a class with me. Minutes later Sulem & Chris walked in the door." Sulem!" I yelled out she turned around and ran to my seat. "Iris! I havent seen you in so long" "Sulem you trippin we were at the mall yesterday" " I know but that was yesterday ". The bell rand indicating that class started . Sulem took the seat next to ke and chris was seating in the seat in front of us . "Okay class this year I will be your physics teacher. My name is Ms.Lewis "
Said the teacher. She kept rambling and the class door opened. I didnt lift m head from my phone. Then I heard this familiar voice. How could I forget this voice his new york accent was sexy deep . "I'm sorry I'm late Ms I had to get my schedule" he said " it's okay go have a seat by Chris" I looked up and our eyes connected. It felt like time stopped and it was only us two....

to be continued.....

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Short chapter sorry about the wait and the short chapter😩😔

Feedback is welcomed 😌