3.5

Recap...

I heard this familiar voice. How could I forget this voice his new york accent was sexy deep . "I'm sorry I'm late Ms I had to get my schedule" he said " it's okay go have a seat by Chris" I looked up and our eyes connected. It felt like time stopped and it was only us two....

Continued...

As we kept looking at each I felt someone nudging my arm. I quickly snapped out and looked at sulem smirking. "What you smirking for?" I asked "oh nothing " she replied. I saw him walking to the empty seat next to Chris and I felt my heart sped up, my palms were sweaty, and I felt my cheeks burn up. "Hey ya" he said as he sat down I didnt know if I should answer dou just kept my hand down. " wassup" said Chirs and Sulem
" hey Harmony" I looked at him. I thought he was still not talking to me. " hey Ace" I said nervously " okay class today I want you guys to talk me about yourselves." She said passing out a piece of paper . The paper titled " All About Me" this shit look like something from 3rd grade. We only had 10 minutes of class.

10 minutes..

The bell rang and I gathered my stuff. As Sulem and I were about to walk of Deontray stopped me." Hey can I talk to you for a second " " sure" Chris and Sulem walked of to get to free block, we walked our the court yard just talking. " Do how are you" he asked " I've been okay I guess. What about you? " " I'm not gonna lie since I still consider you as my bestfriend. It's been life has been hard. After the situation with us my dad died and my my started doing drugs" he said " I stopped him and turned him around to face him. " I'm sorry about your dad and your mom. I honestly didn't know" " its okay I've been doing better" we catched up and it felt like old times I missed talking to him it felt like a breathe of fresh air.

" so fo you wanna hang out after school" he asked me " yeah sure" we walked to our next class and it had the whole gang there. This was for sure gonna be the best bell. The teacher talked to much and the whole class was ignoring him and just carried on with their conversation. " so D & Iris are back together? " asked kayla nosey ass " yea" he responded looking at me . All I could to was sit there and stare at him blushing hard asf and smiling. " awww look at her blushing and shit " lyric annoying voice said " I'm not blushing fyi " I said lying " dont worry babygirl it looks cute " he said I dont this it was even possible but my cheeks/jaw were hurting from blushing too hard " thanks" I finally responded back. " Ewww get a room" Elena said . We all laughed at her remark.

I honestly thought today was gonna be the worst day, but it turned out to be great. I got my bestfriend back and we were happy with whatever we had going on.

This year might actually be the best year of my high school career.

》》》》》》》》》《》》》》》》》》》》