Chapter 8

There was nothing better than spending a couple of days away from everything and everyone, to just relax and do what you pleased, without the concern that an eight-year-old might catch you doing things you wouldn't be able to explain.

So for Claire's birthday, Owen had rented a luxury yacht for them to sail through a bit of the Atlantic Ocean in Miami, away from their everyday life and interruptions. Brenda had agreed for Mason to stay with her for the weekend so the couple could finally enjoy a weekend without babysitting.

Their flight was quiet and peaceful; they were spending that time adjusting to the idea that they could just relax without worrying that one of the kids could be doing some monkey business down the aisle or in the lady's hair in the front row seat.

Owen had been saving every penny he could from the day he'd learned his girlfriend's birthday, so now he could afford to blow it all up on her and give her the getaway she deserved.

They were in first class, enjoying a glass of champagne in their leather seats. The bright smile on Claire's face was enough to assure Owen that this sacrifice was worth it. He couldn't help brushing her red hair off her neck so he could let his lips adore each freckle on her skin.

They pulled up the armrest between them, so they could nuzzle closer. They tried to keep it family friendly, so they could stay out of trouble with the flight attendant who had made it her duty to make sure they didn't go beyond chaste pecks.

It wasn't until they had been up in the air for about an hour that Claire adjusted and started to look around. She closed the window blind and nudged Owen so he could stand up and let her out. She smiled mischievously and asked him to move to her seat while she went to the lavatory.

Owen did as told and was met by the redhead a few minutes later. She nibbled on her lower lip and casually rested one of their blankets on his lap. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. Claire giggled, and once she made sure the flight attendant wasn't close by, she undid his jeans and pulled them down a bit.

"Time for you to relax and let me spoil you for a little bit..." Claire murmured into his ear, caressing his lower abdomen and peppering his jawline slowly down to his lips. She groaned sensually, her fingers disappearing under his briefs.

After ten minutes, Owen and Claire met inside the first class lavatory. They were turning around while he found a way to devour her in that tiny space. His hands were quick to pull her top off over her head and set it in the sink. He kissed down her collarbone, completely worked up after the hand job Claire had offered before they rushed in there.

She giggled quietly, the months of practice to keep it low while Mason or both kids were asleep were paying off. She followed his lead and also brought his shirt over his head, her hands taking in on his firm muscles, feeling how he was pressing her tightly against the sink.

She moaned, nibbling on his chin. "I like it when you are all worked up...I can't get enough of it." She breathed before kissing him gently but deeply, feeling his fingers brushing up her legs under her skirt, brining her panties down with them.

He chuckled, completely erected, desperate to feel her. He pushed his pants down and let his fingers brush down her hair. "Turn around." He demanded with a murmur against her ear, leading her to stand in front of the toilet; bending her over, he made sure to pull her skirt up to her hip and take her from behind.

****

Once on their Yacht, they found the bedroom welcoming them with a romantic decor and atmosphere. An ice bucket holding one of the finest Champagne bottles Miami Beach offered was sitting on one side of the bed, along with a basket that featured at least four types of tropical fruits and chocolate.