2

Andy's pov
"What......the.......fuck,"
We just stared at each other. What may have been seconds but felt like an eternity. He finally spoke. But like he was talking to an alien. "Andrew ?" His eyes were traveling up and down my body. I was so scared, I thought i was about to shit myself. But out of nowhere he grabbed my arm and pulled me through the crowd. I had no clue where he was taking me, instead of wanting to being dragged, I decided to go with him. He pulled me into a bathroom and locked the door behind him. I gulped, i did not like this. He turned around, i felt so small compared to him. We just sat there staring, again.
"Andrew ...... what the hell am I looking at?" Wait why does he care? "Why would you care? Oh wait, i get it so you can beat me up some fucking more? Jesus Ryan, just fucking do it now. What are you waiting for?" He just stared. "No, I won't, not anymore." What the hell did that mean? He stepped forward. I tried to step back, but hit a stall. Fuck. He kept coming towards me, until he was towering over me. He smiled, he actually smiled.
"Im gay too."
Rye's pov
Maybe it was just the moment that made me do it. I really don't know. But I immediately regretted it. Panic came over me, but quickly stopped when I focused back to him. He looked shocked but also ........ happy? Next thing i know his lips are pressed against mine. Of course I kissed back, what fool wouldn't? He removed himself from me and blushed deeply. "So what the hell does that mean?" He asked. "It means no one is allowed to touch you but me," I said lowly. He shivered and I smirked at his reaction. Mine quickly dropped as he grabbed me, and spun us around to where i was pinned on the stall. He roughly grabbed my ass and I let out a breathless moan. We started kissing and he roughly pulled away. I looked at him with confusion. He looked down and smirked with satisfaction. "My job is done , have fun with your problem babe," he said seductively. I looked down to see what he meant. Holy shit, he did not.  He went to the door, unlocked it, and winked. He looked me up and down before he left. "FUCKING TEASE!" I called after him. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Andy's pov
I don't know what the fuck just happened, but..... i liked it. Wait, no, that's an understatement, I fucking loved it. I knew he would probably come searching for me but I didn't care. I went to the bar in the building. I sat down upon the most comfortable stool. The bartender came up to me. I had been paying attention to my phone to much to recognize him. " What will you be having?" I knew that voice. I tensed.
Mikey's pov
When I spoke he immediately tensed. He did look familiar, considering he wasn't looking at me and I could only see his hair. His hair. "No fucking way." I breathed out. He looked up and smiled weakly. "Ten shots of vodka?" He had to be strong to try to make light out of the situation. I quickly questioned my last thought when he ran his hand through his hair. I seen three white marks across his wrist. I was about to say something when all of a sudden i heard a voice I really didn't want to hear at that moment. "BABE!"
I looked to see Harvey strolling towards me. Andrew looked down, but still looking at the scene before him. Harvey hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek for what felt like the longest time. I felt myself flush, hard.
He stopped and quickly realized his mistake, as Andrew was looking right at us, mouth ajar. "Looks like I'm not the only one with secrets," he stated.
I was scared shitless. Im pretty sure Harvey was too seeing he was shaking uncontrollably. "Relax asshole," Andrew said. Harvey  completely changed from scared to confused. He finally realized what Andrew was wearing. "Yo-you're fem?" Harvey asked shakily. Andrew smiled uncomfortably. "Don't forget gay," he said barely above a whisper. I realized something, he could us this as blackmail. "Oh my god, please don't tell anyone!" I begged. Realization must've hit Harvey too, hard. Because his face went completely blank and a lone tear made it down his face. But he quickly wiped it off and faced Andrew. "You better not tell anyone, otherwise i will kill you," Harvey seethed. "I have no doubt about it. Just don't tell people about me and we have a deal." Andrew stated. "Deal," me and Harvey said in sync.
Andy's pov
"So, can i get that shot now?" I asked. Michael chuckled and poured me one. I took it, got up, and started walking out the door. But before I got there I turned around and said, "Andrew is too formal, call me Andy." "Call me Mikey."
Then i walked out. Just to be grabbed by a pair of hands grab me and push me up against the wall. The person Ryan. Leaving kisses down my neck. He silently whispered something. I could barely hear it, but i knew it was there. He whispered , "Sippin' on straight chlorine," one of TØP's song lyrics. So I responded, "lovin' what I'm tastin'."  He looked up to me and smirked. I did the same. We started kissing. His tongue swiped at my bottom lip for entrance. I let him in and enjoyed his taste. I felt him slip something into my skirt pocket and pulled away. "Ryan," I whined. "Call me Rye." Then just like that he disappeared in the crowd. I heard a faint "Andy". It sounded like Jack. I went towards it and eventually found Brook and Jack trying not to get trampled. I went over towards them. "We should probably head back to my place." They nodded in agreement as we headed towards an exit.
~
We finally got in the jeep and Brook decided to drive because Jack was tired. (I know why 🤫)
Jack's pov
As the lights were still on in the jeep, I noticed Andy's lips. They were swollen and his lipgloss was smeared. All of a sudden I spoke before thinking, "Who did you kiss?" I covered my mouth and Brook looked back at us. More or less Andy. His eyes went wide as he stared down at Andy's lips. "Who?" He simply asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."