- Chapter 26 -

Justin's pov:

I drove home (Ik he went home with Raegan but let's say his car was at Raegan's house) smiling at what happened at Raegan's. I think I can trust him, and I want to date him but i'm scared. I've never dated anyone before and I don't know how it's going to be.

I park my car in the driveway and realize there is another car in my driveway. I get out, confused. It's late, and it's dark. I don't recognize the car. I walk up to my steps and see someone sitting on my front steps. They pick up their head I notice it's Ryan.

"Ryan? It's like 9 o'clock, what are you doing here?" I ask. He takes a deep breath and stands up, coming closer to me. There is barely enough light but I can see his face.

"I had to come and wait for you. I need to tell you something." He says, a little anxious I can tell.

"How long have you been here?" I ask, ignoring his comment.

"Maybe forty five minutes." He says quickly. "I don't care though."

"But- You didn't have to sit here in the dark and cold-"

"Justin, please just listen to me." He cuts me off, talking sweetly. I nod, telling him in listening.

"I like you. A lot and I want you to be mine." He says and my eyes widen. He takes one of my hands into his and I look down at our hands.

"Ryan, you're so sweet and I love having you as my friend.. but I like someone else." I give him a gentle look as I look back up back into his eyes.

"Raegan's not good for you." He shakes his head, already knowing. I get my grip out of his hand.

"You don't know what's good for me." I say quietly. He sighs, sitting back on my steps.

"Have you met Raegan?" He asks, and I look at him confused. "He's kind of an asshole."

"I thought you were friends." I say immediately.

"I guess, but he's still an asshole. Sure he's been nice to you, but he could just leave you any second. Does he even like you like that?" He asks. I look down, playing with my fingers.

"He says he does." I say not looking up at him. "And we've been friends for a while. He says he's done with Laura so I believe him when he says he likes me." I add. He pauses for a second.

"You're so blind." He says and I look up, and now he's looking down.

"Why?" I ask. He stands up again, looking into my eyes. I wish it was brighter.

"Raegan has always been the guy to date all the cute, bitchy, popular girls-"

"Oh my god Ryan, you think I don't know that? Everyone, and I mean everyone stares at me when we are together in the hallway. No one ever expected us to be together, but he acts different around me and I see something." I say, aggravated.

"It doesn't matter Justin! He's never liked a boy before and with all the girls he's been with, he's fucked them over. He's not the boy for you." He says louder than I expected at this hour.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"You can forget about Raegan and be with me." He says quickly. I shake my head.

"I can't do that." I say. He bites his lip in frustration and comes closer to me. His face gets closer to mine and I just stare at him. I feel him put his arm around my waist.

"I just like you as a friend Ryan. You're a great friend and I don't want to lose you." I say, not moving. He glances down at my lips.

"I want you more as a friend." He says slowly leaning in. Just before his lips touch mine, I move my head away. I cant kiss him knowing Raegan's waiting for me to answer his question.

He takes his hand off my waist and moves back from me. I just denied his kiss. I don't want him to feel embarrassed.

"Im sorry, I can't kiss you Ryan. I can't." I say putting my hands on my face. He shakes his head slowly.

"What about our kiss the other day?" He asks.

"I stopped that, it wasn't right. We aren't right." I say, feeling bad in a way.

"When Raegan breaks your heart, don't come crying to me." He says and walks past me quickly. My eyes widen and I turn around watching him walk to his car.

"Wait!" I almost yell and he stops, not turning around. "I don't want you to be mad at me, I still want you as my friend. I'm sorry if I led you on or anything but I knew this wasn't going to work." I say to him.

"I'm not mad, I just know he's not going to keep you for long. He hasn't changed, he gets you and then he drops you." He says. "It's just the truth." He adds and turns around again, getting into his car.

I watch as he backs out of my driveway and drives away. I stay here, standing in the dark, alone. I like Raegan a lot. I love him, he wouldn't do anything bad to me right?

I walk inside my house, shutting the door and rubbing my head. Now I have a headache. Great. I go upstairs and lay down, hoping to get some sleep tonight.

A little short and the end sucked, sorry. but hope you enjoyed! I had a cute ass dream about my girlfriend last night ughh i want to see her so bad🥰
comment and vote plz ❤️