Character Introductions: Damien

Name: Damien Maldova

Age: 29 

Pronouns: He/Him 

Sexuality: Straight (but an ally) 

Height: 5'10" 

Weight: 182 lbs. 

Role: Combat trainer and third-in-command 

Birthday: June 27, 1989 

 Killer Name: (as dubbed by the police) "The Angel Of Death" 

Killing method: He gouges out the eyes of his victims, but preserves the eyes that stand out to him. 

Kill Count: 249. He makes sure he keeps count. 

Likes: Winter, peppermint tea, students that are willing to listen, walking barefoot, respect, Jaden (like his own child), Kimberly (new ship?)

Dislikes: Disrespect of any kind, incessant noise, Lydia 

Backstory:
Damien, since the age of three, had been locked in the never-ending cycle of human trafficking. Each one of his owners would buy him because they were all in love with his green eyes, and as a result, he became emotionally dead and eye-obsessed. When he was twenty, Malachi bought him in trafficking, making Malachi as Damien's current owner. Over the course of Damien's life, they have formed a bond to where Damien is Malachi's closest friend and right-hand-man. Damien doesn't talk about his years in trafficking because he just doesn't care about it anymore. He's been used in underground fights, sex, anything you can imagine. He now kills passionately over eyes because of how much praise he received about his own eyes. Nobody knows about his backstory much except for Malachi and Matthew. Damien is only truly genuine and open around Malachi, and has a hard time opening up around anyone else. His biggest rival is Lydia, as ever since Malachi purchased Damien, the two have always butted heads.