Introductions

Hey Guys.. Happy New Year to each and every one of you. I am new out here and this new year I thought why not write a fanfiction and keep my fellow readers and writers engaged with something interesting. Before starting with my rant, I must congratulate each and every writer out here for coming up with such interesting stories that are definitely worth reading.
Taking inspiration from you all, I have decided on giving a try to writing than just reading. And I need all your love and support.
I need your suggestions for telling me the character names of my serial. I am a die hard fanatic of Indian television serials and choosing one couple to write my whole story on is impossible because Indian television has seen many couples making a place in the "Dil" of their fans.
So I want to know what your choice will be. Tell me your three top favourite jodis and help me decide my characters.
I'll start with my top three jodi's if I can
1) Swadeentha and Adarsh (Dahleez)
2) Avni and Neil (Naamkaran)
3) Gunjan and Samrat (Miley Jab Hum Tum) Riddhima and Armaan (Dill Mill Gayye)
Also tell me your favourite khalnayak of Indian television - one male and one female.

Waiting for your answers people! Please help.. and do tell me how the title of my story is.