Teaser 2

Hey all, 

Thanks for always supporting me and loving my work so much. I am going on a writing hibernation for a day because I have too many ideas for the next chapter and I want to give my best to it. I hope you guys support me on this hibernation too. I'll be back on Monday with a kick-ass chapter. But till then I'll leave you guys with a teaser. 

Announcement: 

Dance aur Theatre ke audition kuch der mein shuru hone wale hai 

Scene 1

Preeta standing in the Theatre Audition line. Karan comes from behind and the girls in a line stare at him continuously. Preeta, notices the other girls staring someone. She turns and sees him. 

Preeta (with a pissed off expression): Tum? What the hell are you doing here?

Karan (looking at her, shocked): Mein is college mein padhta hu, kahin bhi jaa sakta hu. 

Scene 2

Swadeentha: Avni, tu dance auditions de sakti hai. You are so amazing in dance. 

Avni: Nahi, Swadeentha. I don't think mein kar paungi. 

Swadeentha: Avni, please ek baar toh meri baat sunle 

Avni (thinks): I think I should take this up, at least ismein se mera mind divert toh hoga. 

She nods her head and agrees to audition. 

She goes to the dance audition room and performs on Duaa. 

That's where I end my teaser. I'll give you guys an update on Monday. Till then, 

Ciao, 

Love, 

Varsha