Present Day Part 3: The Bachelorette

Hola Guys! 

I am back with my new chapter. It took long because this one was a long chapter. Thanks for waiting and I hope and pray that you guys love this chapter as much as you have liked the other chapters. 

In the morning, Preeta and Karan were sleeping in each other's embrace, when they woke up with the ringing doorbell. They woke up and Karan went to open the door.

He opened the door and saw the gang standing outside their door fully energetic.

"Kya Hua?", Karan asked while he was still sleepy.

The gang came inside and stood in the middle of the room. Preeta woke up listening to the hustle. Karan came back and sat on the bed.

"Kya hua, subah subah kyun jagadiya?", Karan and Preeta asked, who were still in the mood to sleep.

Group (in unison): Subah? 9 baaj gaye hai guys. Utho!

They remove the duvet and PreeRan irritatingly get up.

Both: Haan uth gaye hai! Khush ab?

Girls (in unison): Nahi abhi nahi. Preeta tu abhi uth, aur jaldi se ready hoja aur yeh pehen ke neech poolside aajayio 1 ghante me (they give a packet to Preeta)

Preeta (takes the packet): Yeh kya hai?

Riddhima: Dekhliyo, tere liye hi hai!

Armaan: Karan, tu bhi jaldi se ready hoja, boxers mein aajaiyo, theek hai?

Karan: Haan par? Ho kya raha hai guys? Yeh kaunsa surprise hai ab?

Gang (in unison): Neeche aao, phir pata chal jaayega.

The gang leave the room and PreeRan get up from their bed.

Preeta: Karan, mein nahane jaa rahi hu! Tum uske baad chale jaana

Karan: Aisa kya babydoll? Time waste hoga, dono saath mein hi nahale (Karan winks and comes closer to Preeta)

Preeta punches him hard. It pains and immediately Karan takes his hand to cater to his painful arm

Preeta: Agar aisa phirse bola na, bilkul aisi hi maar padhegi.

Karan: Mrs. To Be Preeta Karan Luthra, ek baar shaadi hojaye na humari phir dekhta hu mein tumhe. Tumhare ek ek maar ka badla lunga mein tumse.

Karan makes a baby face. Preeta feels bad and kisses him on his cheek. His face glows!

Preeta: Khush, ab jaa rahi hu mein.

Preeta goes to take a bath and comes out in a bathrobe. Karan keeps staring at her lovingly. She notices him staring at her.

Preeta: Aise kyun dekh rahe ho? Jao nahao jaake.

Karan: Yeh dekh raha hu ki mein itna lucky hu ki meri hone wali biwi itni hot hai.

Preeta: Acha (Preeta comes close to him, holds his hand, makes him stand up, takes him to the washroom and pushes him inside) Jaldi nahake aana. Late nahi hona chahiye humein.

Karan takes a bath and comes outside in his boxers, till then Preeta is ready wearing the clothes the girls gifted her. Karan is stunned looking at her. "How can someone look so hot and cute at the same time?" Karan thought. Preeta saw Karan staring at her from the mirror when she was setting her hair, and asked what had happened. Karan didn't say anything and just inched closer to her.

Preeta's Look