Past: The College Begins

Hi all, 

I am back with the latest chapter of The Other Side Of Love. Thanks @Jasminearun for constantly checking on me and motivating me to write every time I get busy in other things. 

This one is again a really long one and took a lot of time to write and I have put my heart and soul in writing it. I hope you like this! 

21st August 2013, Morning: 8:00 am

Armaan calls up Samrat in the morning before leaving for college.

Armaan's look 

Samrat: Hi bro, wassup?

Armaan: Kuch nahi. I just wanted to say that aaj college ek crisp formal shirt and pant pehen kar aana.

Samrat: Kyun? Aaj placements hai kya? Par abhi hi toh college shuru hua hai, itne jaldi kaise placements?

Armaan: Nahi placements nahi. Maine decide kiya hai kuch.

Samrat: Kya?

Armaan: Aaj mein tumhe Gunjan se introduce karwaungi. I mean humare pure "boys gang" ko.

Samrat: Bro seriously? Thanks a lot! I am so happy.

Armaan: Yes, you have actually earned it yaar!

Samrat: Thanks a lot bro! You have no idea how much it means to me.

Armaan: Chal bas hogaya ab. Tayar hojaa jaakar ab.

Armaan keeps down the phone and Samrat opens his closet to see what he could wear.

Samrat takes out a white crisp shirt and puts it on him and checks his look in the mirror. (To himself) Yaar Sammy, yeh toh bohot zyada hi formal aur serious hogaya, doesn't suit my personality. He keeps it aside. He takes out a turquoise shirt with black dots and puts it on "Nah yaar, definitely not this shirt."

Samrat, why are you being someone you are not. Haan, mujhe Gunjan se milna hai but jaisa mein hu waise hi milna hai. I don't want to be someone I am not in front of her. Jaisa hu waisa hi apne aapko present karunga." He takes out one of the tees from his wardrobe and pairs it with a pair of jeans. He gets ready and leaves for college.

Meanwhile, Avni was getting ready for college in her house and thinking something in her mind.

Avni's Look