Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

" Y/N! get your fucking ass down the stairs and get ready for school!"

My eyes spring open at the sound of my mothers angry voice. 

"SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE!". 

I look to the side and see my alarm clock was unplugged as well as my phone. "goddamn it man".

 Walking into the kitchen I can smell the alcohol before I even get close to my mother. 'again really...' Looking at each chair at the dinning room I picture my sister and my brother, I miss them so much. My older sister died when I was little 7years ago and now I'm fourteen, My older brother is my whole world but he doesn't come around the house because of our...parents. After my older sister died my mother and father turned into horrible people and growing up, My mother became an alcoholic and father started sleeping around with his entire workplace, which caused my brother to become a drug addict, so he's pretty much never home or when he is he stays clear of mother and father. but he comes and sees me instead and fills me in on everything that's happened while he's been gone, I love hearing all his crazy stories and adventures it brings me ultimate happiness and meanwhile i fill him on everything that has gone on since he's been gone but he's never home anymore, I snap out of my thoughts and go down stairs.

"Good morning lady Y/n". says miss Saku our maid.

"Good morning Miss Saku". I say good morning and sit down to eat my breakfast. I finish and prepare my school bag as I walk out the door towards the car waiting to take me to school.

"Y/n!". says Mother.

"Yes mother". I say.

"behave at school and don't ruin the L/n name anymore then it already has been! it has finally calmed down and we are at the top of the ladder again and I will not let you ruin it!".  finishing her sentence she slaps me across the face and storms inside.

I continue on my way to the car to head to school. leaving the car I head towards my first class. I'm at the top of the class in every subject and get along with most of the kids in my school.

"Miss L/n? What happened to your cheek?". asks Mr Shaffer

 *Fake smile* "Nothing Mr Shaffer Just a little bump". I say turning to the side as students walk into the classroom and the lesson begins. sitting at the back next to the window I stare out blankly, I'm already three lessons in front of the class so the teacher lets me do whatever I want, I snap out of my thinking and turn my head to see Mr Shaffer making an announcement.

"Now class we have a new students Joining us today, Jeffrey Woods (Jeff the killer), Liu Woods (Homicidal Liu), Benjamin Lawman(BEN drowned), Natalie Quellette (Clockwork), Jane Arkensaw (Jane the killer), Jack Clown (Laughing Jack or L.J for short), Helen Otis (Bloody Painter or BP for short) and Jack Nayras (Eyeless Jack or E.J or you know just Jack) 

(side note, I got these names off a website so I am not 100% sure if these are the correct names but please comment or dm me so I can fix any mistakes! xx)

"Now you over there..." as Mr Shaffer was giving the new students their seats he came to the last one called Jeffrey Woods "Uhh...ah! Jeffrey please go sit next to Miss L/n, Miss L/n please raise your hand". I raise my hand and when he comes towards the desk I gently put it back down and continue to gaze out the window peering into the woods.As I start zoning out I imaging dragging my pathetic excuse of a mother and father into those woods and killing them. 

I snap out of my gruesome thoughts when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Mathew, he was the guy that had cornered me yesterday and tried to kiss me, I kicked him where the sun don't shine and ran.