Chapter seventeen

-Your P.O.V-

"Right...Soooo when is the psycho bitch coming?" I say bored.

"In three days time, we need to organise a house hold meeting and set up rules and order between all the other creepypastas, i must be wise to not cause panic or fear in my children..."  Slender said looking down.

"We'll be fine slender, as long as everyone does what there supposed to no one will get hurt okay!" I say smiling trying to lighten the mood. Slender 'smiles' and pats me on the head.

"It's good to have you back my child" Slender says excusing himself back to his study.

Jeff and i leave slenders office and head back to the living room. I sit in the living room staring out the window thinking to myself. 'I guess it's time that i should visit her...' I stood up to leave and jeff goes to get up. I shook my head giving him a look that said 'i need to do this alone' he nodded and i walked out the back door. on my way i picked different flowers and tied it into a bouquet. I start walking at a slower and gentle pace. i kneel down next to Sally's grave and gently place the bouquet. "hey Sally...how are you doing..." I say out loud. Slowly a small glow appears. "Sally..." *sniffle* I leap forward and wrap Sally into a warm and loving hug.

"hi Y/n! I've missed you! *giggle*" Laughed Sally.

"Sally...I'm so sorry i couldn't save you..." i said holding in my tears.

"It's okay Y/n...It's not your fault..." Sally smiled sadly.

"But-" I began

"NO!" Sally said sassyly. "It was not your fault, at least you tried to save me, even if you failed, you still tried your hardest. But i want you to smile! be happy and live a great life filled with happiness and love. I have to warn you though...Of the new comer...Do not be fooled...She isn't as innocent as she seems, she must be killed immediately, but do be careful. As powerful as you are she knows your weakness. Which is why i want you too not worry or feel bad for what happened to me, she will use it against you." Sally said seriously.

"I promise i will" I smiled hugging Sally.

"Thank you Y/n...But don't let her know that, you must pretend it hurts you, you must pretend that your not okay. it will throw her off track and thats when you strike her down". Sally said.

"Thanks Sally! I'll warn Slender immediately, I love you Sally" I say as I gently kiss her forehead and she fades away but not before smiling and giggling. I rush to the living room where the meeting was about to begin and slam kick the door open.  "LISTEN UP YA'LL!!" i yelled gathering all the creepypastas attention. I look at slender waiting for permission to speak. He nods for me to address everyone. "Now, Sally has given us a warning. The new comer is to be killed immediately, BUT! she is a step ahead of most of you. She knows almost everybody's weaknesses. We need to get over them! But also, we need to pretend they still bother us if we want to throw her off track and when she least suspects it we shall attack!" I stand next to Slender looking at everyone.

"You heard her! We shall prepare for the new comer in a attack, to do so we will treat her as any new creepypasta, kindness, appreciation, love and respect, and when she least suspects it, we shall attack!". Slender said his voice booming.

"Everyone understand!?" I shout my voice just as loud. Everyone's head nods in sync. The meeting is finished and everyone begins to prepare for the new comers arrival in three days time.

Thank you for waiting for a new chapter! I know it's short :/ But a new one will be posted tomorrow as well :)

Fallen-rose out! x

648 words!