A/n

Hey guys...I'm currently started a new book, it's about my childhood and everything I went through...I've only published the first chapter because it was hard enough...I can't talk about it so writing it down help me a lot more...And can I please just say one thing? RAPE IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE! EVEN ATTEMPT IN RAPE ISN'T A JOKE. PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH SHIT THEY SHOULD NEVER OF HAD TO GO THROUGH, WEATHER IT WAS SOMEONE THY TRUSTED OR SOMEONE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW! SO STOP FUCKING JOKING AND LAUGHING AT SHIT THAT HAS HAPPENED TO PEOPLE! oh and another thing? DEPRESSION IS FUNNY EITHER IT'S NOT CUTE IT'S NOT ATTENTION GIVING IT'S NOT SOME KIND OF SPECIAL THING! IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU AFTER YOU GO THROUGH SOME SERIOUS OR DEEP SHIT OKAY?! SO DON'T FUCKING FAKE IT. I've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and bipolar, which isn't okay or funny or cute or whatever you guys fucking think, it's hard on my friends and my family, so don't lie and joke about shit like that okay!?!  I have to take medication just to keep me in the right fucking mental state I can barley go out in public with my family without having a panic attack. To those who are suffering the same or worse I know what it's like to go through some serious shit...I'm sorry you had to go through it...But at least you are safe and still here, you deserve to be here, I am so glad that you were brought into this world, you deserve it.