Movie Date 🥰

It close to afternoon and Elias was panicking.  Simon had told Elias there was a romantic movie playing in the city.  Simon couldn't go because he had to help at the church.  So he encouraged him to ask Chise out for the movie.  Elias nodded and left for home.  Once he arrived home, he found Chise and silky in the kitchen. Followed by Ruth who was laying on the ground.  He pulled Chise away for to ask her.  "So uhh, Chise.. do you wanna go see a movie in town" he asked.  Chise stared in surprise and said yes.  The afternoon came around and Chise was in her sweater and long black stretchy pants.  Elias teleported them to the city and began walking.  Elias was in human form and watched her walked in a excited way.  "You look happy" he said.  She looked at him and smiled.  " we don't get out much, Elias, so this is exciting " said Chise.  He looked at her until he bumps into someone.  Angelica who doesn't notice him until he walks away..  "Ainsworth" she yelled.  He paused and looked behind him.  " hello, Angelica" said Elias in surprise.  She walked closer to them and asked " what are you two, doing here". Elias looked at her for a while and said "To see a movie" he said smiling as if he were scared to say.  " umm, okay well, have fun" she said before walking away.   

They both continued to walk.  Once they arrived  at the theater.  The smell of popcorn filled the room.  Chise might have drooled at the smell.  Elias enjoyed  the smell  too which was a mouth full for him.   After they got tickets and popcorn they went to the movie and sat in the back top row.  Couples were spaced from other couples.  Which made this moment perfect for Elias.  Before the movie was close to starting the popcorn was half gone to Elias  surprise Chise was eating it.  Once the movie began Elias kept taking glances at Chise.  Yet he was still in human form which still mentioned he didn't have feelings.  Once it got to a makeout scene Chise closed her eyes.  Elias chuckled and looked around to find everyone else kissing.  He had wide eyes.  He decided  to take the popcorn from Chise and ate a couple pieces.   But, he couldn't help notice the butter that made Chise's lips kinda shine.  He swallowed  had and set the popcorn in the seat  next to him.   After a couple more minutes it seemed to get colder.

  Even though it was summer Chise felt chills down her spine.  She hugged her knees tight hoping to warm herself up.   Elias lay'd his head on his fist and watching the movie.  He looked  over at Chise, he sat up and removed his robe.  He cover Chise in it and watched her expression  change from freezing to satisfied  and warm.   Towards the end of the movie there was another kissing scene and everyone kissed again.  Elias glared at Chise and her lips.  Chise stared up at the ceiling and then noticed Elias watching her.  He scooted closer to her.  "Elias" she asked in a whisper.  A couple people watched them.  And finally,  Elias kissed her.  Chise was surprised but,  loved the feeling.  After a while, Elias played with her bottom lip asking for entrance.  She excepted and he played with her tongue for a while.  They heard a couple people gasp but, it didn't bother them.  They stop a minute later, and saw a bunch of people staring at them.  Chise blushed and Elias couldn't get the taste of popcorn off of her lips.  He smiled at the taste and til the end of the movie.   To be honest Elias knew why they stared and so did Chise, it was cause Elias looked older than her, and she looked so young. 

Everyone left, On the way home, they talked about the movie and how great it was.  But, once they got home, Elias got slapped.  Ruth stared at them,  " I'm  watching you" said Ruth.  Elias laughed and walked to the living room.  " so how was the movie " asked Ruth.  Chise sat on her bed and blushed.  "It was good" said Chise.  Ruth looked her face turn red deeply.  "What  about the kiss" said Ruth with a smirk.   Chise blushed deeper and hid her face in the teddy bear That she got for Christmas.  "He's never me like that" said Chise.  She rolls off the bed and lays there. "Ow" said Chise   still laying on the  floor.  They heard someone walking upstairs.  The know on the door turn and appeared Silky.  She wonder what the noise was and they told her Chise fell off the bed and that she was okay.  Silky nodded and left the room.   "10 dollars, that Elias sent her to check on you" said Ruth.  Chise looked at him and said " deal".  Dinner  came round and they sat at the table.  Silky doing laundry, and Ruth stuffed his face with food.  Chise giggled at his face.  His face looked as if he would explode.  Elias watched Chise smile and laugh, which made his heart beat faster.  (Elias is back in his normal form by the way) .  After dinner Chise and Ruth sat down on the couch and Elias in the chair. Chise read a book on Fae  magic.  Chisel was still blushing could hardly hold but, blushing more.  Elias certainly  notice this and was pretty worried.  "Chise, are you okay, your really red, are you sick" he asked.  Chise hid her face, " I'm fine elias" said Chise.  Elias got up and felt her forehead.  He sat but, down and watched chise's every move.  Once Chise left for bed, Elias pulled Ruth to talk to him.  " Ruth, is she okay" he asked.  Ruth looked him and sighed.  "When you gave her that kiss or make out, at the movies it's making her crazy" said Ruth before running upstairs.  Elias stood there in shock.  " Is that how she feels" he said with a kinda evil grin.  He clearly never made her feel this way.   Ruth run but down and asked, "Did you send silky earlier to check on Chise".  Elias nodded.  Ruth ran upstairs in delight.