Cuddles!!! <3

It was afternoon at the Ainsworth household.  Chise was in the kitchen with Ruth and Silky, making lunch.  Elias was in his study feeling stupid, like why the hell he started to trust Casstel.  Cass was coming on to his girl or woman.  Elias was also, thinking of killing Casstel in those moments.  Elias picked up a chair almost throwing it, but couldn't cause Silky would kill him.  He set it back down and thought he heard a knock at the door to his study.  He opened it and it was Ruth and Chise.  Ruth ran back downstairs, leaving Chise alone.  

"You okay Elias" Chise said in a calming tone of voice.  Elias nodded and went to it on the small sofa.  "I'm fine, it's just i'm thinking of what happen the other day" he said laying his skull on his knuckle.  Chise closed the door and sat next to him.  "Not the first time, you were jealous" Chise giggled.  Elias chuckled and wrapped his arm around Chise.  "My robin, I have many rights to being jealous, if I were calm about that how would I not have my suspicions" Elias said.  Chise shrugged and moved closer to him.  She grabbed his hand and held it. 

"Your words are always so.." Chise started, but paused to think.  Elias chuckled and moved the hair out of her face.  "classy" he asked.  Chise shrugged again and nodded.  "I guess and corny" she said poking him.  Elias gave a sad face, Chise was laughing her ass off.  Elias got up and walked to the arm of the sofa.  he faced away from Chise and sighed.  Chise stood on the couch and hugged her arms around his neck.  "don't be upset, your words are the best" she said kissing him, on the side of his skull.

Elias chuckled, and grabbed Chise,  "I love you, potato" he said.  Chise laughed and hugged him tightly.  "I love you too, dumby" She said.

It was lunch and Chise was slumped.  She was tired and very, quiet. She had a fever and cough.  Elias was dumb enough NOT TO NOTICE.  Ruth clearly noticed cause, he was bonded to Chise. Thoughts, feelings, and pain.  

Ruth sent Chise upstairs like he was her dad.  He was like her big brother so, Elias couldn't blame him.   Ruth went to help Silky make soup and Ruth ordered Elias to make sure Chise gets rest.   Elias went upstairs and quietly opened the door to her bedroom.  She was asleep and her fever was very high.  Elias was scared of seeing her like this.  "Elias close, the freaking door it's COLD" Chise said barely opening her eyes. Elias walked her and patted her head and rushed out the door.  "FOR THE 3RD TIME, I-AM-NOT-OBERON" she said.  

Chise heard Elias laugh and so she got up holding her pillow.  At the time Ruth heard yelling and was walking upstairs.  Chise opened the door and though the pillow at Elias's face.  Ruth chuckled and grabbed the pillow.  He handed it back to her and Chise walked in her room closing the door.

Elias was making his "what just happened face".

"Did she just-" he paused.  Ruth nodded and walked away patting Elias's shoulder.  Elias forgot 'bout it and smirked.  "Love my little robin, she's everything I need"  he whispered.  He felt a death stare in the presents and he walked away a bit fast.  

Chise's dream

She was alone in an empty room.  She stood across from her younger self and her family.  She burst into tears,  she sat on the ground.  Her family disappeared, little Chise started fading into herself now.  Ruth appeared in front of her and sat on his knees.  He disappeared too, the same with Silky.  Elias appeared next to her not her other self.  "Scared" he asked.  Chise nodded and hid her head.  Elias held out his hand, Chise grabbed it and He pulled her to her feet.  

"I love you" he said.  Chise grabbed him into a hug, her body trembled.  "i-I love you, t-too" she said.  Elias hugged her.

Chise woke up in Elias's arms.  "Did you know you talk in your sleep, cutie" Elias said nuzzling the side of her face.  Chise hugged him tightly.  Elias smiled, It was everything she did made him fall in love with her again.

"How the crap did you get in my dream" she asked.  Elias smiled he wrapped his arm around her waist.  "I lurk in the shadows, in fact I am a shadow, I can be anywhere" he said.  Chise smiled and giggled.  "So like a dad stalking their daughter" Chise giggled.  Elias shrugged, "would I make out or you know, with my daughter is the question" he asked and chuckled.  Chise thought for a while.  "Well..." Chise started.  "OF COURSE, NOT" he said a bit loud.  Chise chuckled and kissed his skull.  "I know your not that kinda of person" she said.  

"Mrs. Ainsworth you little" he snickered.