A Hug, from Thorn Mage?

It was a hard 6 minutes, before seeing Elias.  Elias came around the corner and saw Cass, Skye, Torrey, and Chise walking towards him.  He didn't want her to see him.  He didn't really have trust in Mr. Switts.  He walked back around the corner and hid.  He changed to a human form Chise didn't know.  He scanned the room and formed to a woman.  He had light brown hair,a blue dress, lab coat, and freckles.  He wait for them to pass him.  Once they did he looked at how close Cass was to Chise.  Elias got away from the wall and followed them.  Clearly, Torrey noticed someone following them and told them to go ahead.  He stopped in front of Elias and asked what he was up to.  "I don't trust that Cass guy" Elias said.

"Me neither,Elias" Torrey said looking at Chise, Cass, and Skye.  Torrey knew Skye, him and her had been friends in the past, but lost contacted with each other.  Skye looked behind her and noticed Cass inch closer to Chise.  She must have noticed cause, she moved faster and closer to her.

Chise prof.

Cass got closer and closer to me, I decided to move closer to Skye.  She didn't seem to care.  She kept talking about the history of the college and how people were welcomed any fae or magic type.   Cass grabbed my hand and held it.  My whole body froze, I heard a growl.  "Let go" I whispered to him.  He grabbed harder.  The growl echoed in my head.  It got louder.  I pulled away.  A woman  came up to him and punched him.   I turned around and Cass yelled at her.

"Stay away, from her" yelled Elias.  Cass got mad and punched Elias.  Elias laughed.  He grabbed Chise who was confused not remembering who this was cause, he was in a human form she didn't know.  Elias hugged her tight, after turning to his normal form.  Chise smiled on his chest.  He squeezed tighter, "Are you okay, Chise" Elias asked glaring at Cass, who was shocked.  Chise nodded and nuzzled into his chest, which made Casstel more confused.  Torrey grabbed Cass and pulled him away from them a bit farther.   "Let go, why the hell are you hugging that monster"  Yelled Casstel.  Chise got a bit upset, but listen to his words.  She didn't like him calling Elias a monster.  She was his bride.  She loved him and he loved her.  Elias's voice echo in her mind.

"Does it give you the right to call someone a monster" she asked letting go of Elias.  Chise looked at him and crossed her arms.  "So what if he looks like a monster, he's more nicer, kinder, and sweeter than you" yelled Chise to him in a low kind of voice.  Elias smirked and kinda blushed at her words.  Torrey looked him and giggled giving a happy look and a lot excited.  "I'm married to that so called, monster" she said in her normal tone of voice.  She smirked and looked at him.  "Plus, he's so lovable" she giggled.  Elias chuckled to a hugged her again.  Torrey walked Cass away and Skye was smiling.  "So cute" squealed both Torrey and Skye.

"Elias kneeled down at her height and placed his hand on her cheek.  "I didn't I was so "lovable" Elias chuckled.  Chise blushed and crossed her arms.  She nodded.  Skye and Torrey were amazed, love this special is so beautiful.  Elias got up and hugged Chise again.  "Love you,Chise" he said.  Chise smiled and giggled.  "I Love you too, Elias" she smiled.  Skye walked up to Chise and apologized.  "Sorry, for my boss, he can be" she paused.

Chise nodded, in saying it was okay.  Skye walked away with Torrey.  Adolf came looking for them and came up to them.

Elias prof.

Adolf came up wondering why, he just saw Torrey dragging Casstel down the hallway.  "He is a pervert and bully, is what I say" Chise said.  I was amazed she was always on my side.  Sometimes,  Chise and Adolf talked about what happen and I changed to my Simon looking human form.   It was weird being myself in public.  I felted like people stared.   To others i'm a monster or a beast, but when it comes to Chise I'm more.  

I felted a space of me, had been filled when I bought Chise and she started to warm up to me.  It was my plan to, but it took time, If she was happy, I was happy.  She always was kind, beautiful, and loving.  I never knew a mortal human could be so Vibrant it was adorable.  I closed my orbs and thought of something I couldn't remember.  I felted something small and soft grabbed my hand it was Chise's hand.  She was smiling and red was on her cheeks.  Adolf showed us to the the door and said his sorrows.  Chise said it was okay, but to me it wasn't.  

Elias and Chise walked out the door.  Ruth came out of Chise's shadow.  "You guys okay" Ruth asked.  Chise looked at him and wrapped an arm around his neck, but he was a bit taller than her.  "Yeah, where were you"  Elias said.  Ruth shrugged and patted Chise head.

Chise removed her arm and crossed her arms.  Elias and Ruth looked down at her. "What's wrong, Chise" Ruth asked.  Chise made a annoyed face at Ruth and made I'm going to kill you face.  "Three words, I'M-NOT-OBERON" she said.  Elias and Ruth chuckled and Ruth hugged her and said sorry.  "Chise, I forgot to say, Simon has a witch he wants you to meet" Elias said.  Chise nodded and they began to walk.  Once they arrived home Silky had prepared dinner.  After dinner, Chise went to her room.  She layed on her bed and looked out the window.  He problems were solved with Casstel.  She didn't often worry about Ashen Eye like before.  She wasn't ever afraid of really anything with Elias.  She played with her necklace and smiled.  Even if he wasn't with her, he could find her.