Mating season

After the erection incident,  Everything was good,  except this night, Elias's heat came back.  Chise watched him all day,  he was clinging to the chair.  Plus, Ruth and Silky were out in town.  Elias gazed at Chise and her womanhood a couple times.  He looked at the wall most of the time.  Chise felt upset that this was happening.  She knew it was because of his species mating season.  It was particularly evil, for his species to have that weight on him.  She hated to see him that way.  It was good humans didn't have that.   Since his species is a wolf  type thing.  He was ordered to stay away from her so she was in the kitchen and was grabbing something from the fridge when she turned around,  it was Elias in human form.  He kissed Chise without a purpose and picked her up pinning her to the wall.  Chise tried to make him drop her.  He wouldn't let go.  He kept kissing her.  He began kissing her neck and bit into his skin leaving a mark.  "Elias, No stop it" she demanded.  Elias backed away after putting her down and stared at her.  Chise ran upstairs crying.  Elias watched her and fell to the ground and watching the wall.

Chise lay'd on her bed holding her neck.  A minute later, Elias got up and went in his room.  He took off his shirt and fell backwards onto the bed.  His suspenders still wrapped over his shoulders.  He tried to picture Chise by staring at the ceiling.  Elias got up and opened the door.  Which was the right moment when Chise opened the door.  They stared at each other,  with a shocked expression.  "Chise, i'm sorry" he said changing back to his normal form, still without a shirt.  She smiled and reached her arms out.  Elias was still in his mating season which sucked but, he walked to her and picked her up hugging her.  Chise backed away stared into his orbs.  

Ruth and Silky got home and Ruth, went to find Chise.  Chise was in the living room sitting next to Elias.  Reading a book, they were laughing.  "You suck" Chise said crossing her arms.  Elias watched her her chuckled.  "Your my potato" said Elias.  Chise gave a evil grin.  "Well don't burn me like your cooking potatoes" said Chise grinned. Elias was shocked and looked away.  "You suck" he said, crossing his arms.

In the morning, Chise and Ruth headed to town.  She got to 3 stores before.  "Hey little lady,remember me" said unknown.  Chise turned around and someone pulled her away from Ruth.  Ruth looked around for her but, didn't see her.  She was in the ally way with the guys from before.  The leader was holding her tight and covering her mouth.  Ruth turned around to find someone in the ally and saw Chise being held.  She signaled Ruth to go get Simon, since Elias would not be stable since he would be over protective.  It was mating season so, you couldn't really judge him. 

An hour later, Simon found her, "James you and your boys leave her alone" he said.  James the leader chuckled and stared back at him.  "Why this cutie is so perfect, perfect looking lips,perfect looking body" he winked.  Chise felt weak less and embarrassed.  James handed Chise to the boy her age.  He pulled out a Swiss knife, stabbed Simon in the stomach.  Chise screamed and kicked for freedom.  James and his boys grabbed Chise and ran.   Chise passed out, and then later woke up tied up to a chair.  She crossed her legs  since she wasn't wearing a skirt she was wearing.

  She crossed her legs  since she wasn't wearing a skirt she was wearing

"Come on, pretty lady tell us your name" said the boy name.  Chise shook her head no.  "okay then let's share our names" said James.  The boy Chise's age came up to her and put his arm around her.  "I'm Alec," he said.  Another guy walked up a bit who was pretty skinny.  "I'm Josh" said the pencil.  Pencil stepped back and another guy appeared who had white hair also about  Chise's age.  "I'm Don" he said.   Lastly another guy appeared unlike the others he was a fae?!  He was a vampire, but how could the others see him.  He was wearing a black leather jacket without sleeves and long dark-blue jeans, black hair, a couple freckles, and no shirt.  He also wore a long looking ribbon thing around his neck that was red.  "I'm Shu" he said.  He walked up to Chise and told the others to go scout for that beast, also known as Elias.  

After the others left, Shu began rubbing Chise thigh from under her blue-jeaned shorts.  Chise couldn't do anything being tied up.  Chise moaned.  Shu smiled and put his lips to her neck.  He bit into her skin and began drinking her blood. He pulled away a minuter later, and untied her from the chair.   He pinned her to the ground.  He removed her hair from her shoulder and seen a love bite.  He realized it was from the so called beast.  "So what's your relations to Elias or the beast" Shu asked.  Chise stared at him and slapped him.  "First, he's not a beast, and second he's my husband" she said.  Shu was shocked when she said husband.   "Well you seem pretty rare to him, plus according you can see me" he said.   Chise pushed him off her, and stood up.  "Touch me again, I dare you" she said with angry and a smirk.  Shu got up and began walking to her.  

Chise whistled and the door fell down.  Ruth and Elias were there Elias was in human form though.  He glared at the vampire and went to Chise.  "So the beast can, transform into other things" he said.   Elias grabbed Chise close to him and hugged her.   Ruth jumped on Shu and attacked him.  The vampire bit into Ruth and paralyzed him.  Chise was terrified, Elias stepped in front of her.  Ruth tried to get up, but he couldn't.  Chise was by his side.  Elias punched him knocking him out.  Elias runs to Chise and Ruth looks at her then, him.  Shu gets up and picks up a gun that was on the ground.  He stands up and aims at Elias.  Before he could shoot Chise saw and got in front of Elias.  He fired and shot Chise in the stomach.  Elias watched her fall and caught her in his arms.  Elias freaked he turned into his beast form and grabbed the gun from him.  Shu backed away and the two began fighting.  Ruth finally got up and sat next to Chise, "come on,Chise wake up,wake up" he repeated.  

A couple minutes later, she woke up.  Chise attempted to stand, once she did Ruth was by her side.  She walked to Elias and tried to poke him.  "Chise stop," yelled Ruth.  She continued to walk to him and grabbed the gun from the ground.  She held it up to the vampire's head.  He was in shock.  So was Elias,  Elias turned back to his normal form and Chise fired the gun.