Chapter 4: Powers

"Okay, Cloudheart. You will be training with Honeypelt and I today to figure out what powers this form, your second form, possesses." Silentmist explained. I nodded and my gaze wandered to Leafpaw who was sitting to the side, spectating. All of a sudden, Honeypelt charged at me. I rolled to the side, dodging her. I stood up and turned around. She dug her paws in to the dirt, spinning herself around to face me. She jumped towards me. I swerved to the side and kicked her as she flew past me. She tumbled to the ground. Silentmist nodded. She said, "Increased agility and improved reflexes. Now.... try something else, Cloudheart." I nodded, even though I didn't know what she meant. All of a sudden, Honeypelt tackled me. She tried clawing at my snout. I held her away with my paws. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins. Next thing I knew, Honeypelt was floating above me in some sort of bubble. Silentmist barked something at one of the wolves with wings. The winged wolf popped the bubble and placed Honeypelt on the ground before returning to their conversation. I smiled nervously at Honeypelt. She glared daggers at me, making me shiver. Leafpaw said, "Don't let her scare you, Cloudheart. She's just trying to seem strong when she isn't." Honeypelt growled at Leafpaw. Leafpaw approached her. Both of them growling at each other. I stepped between them. I said, "Stop. This is stupid. We all know that Honeypelt is not weak. Don't be rude to her, Leafpaw." Leafpaw huffed and glared at me. He marched away angrily to our den. We continued to learn my powers for the rest of the night.