(R):Problem Solver

(R): Deonnah

Deonnah //

Text Convo:(Lifeeeeee✨♡)

Aug likeee y niggas sayin I changed now da fuq -✨♡Errthanggg

Lls who said dat baybeh?-Lifeeeeee✨♡

Erbody like niggas b doin shit-✨♡Errthanggg

It's ight im omw bay-Lifeeeeee✨♡

brangg some candy!!-✨♡Errthanggg

______________________________

I changed into some comfortable butty shorts and my Testimony crop top. I put on some high socks and sat in the living room watching BGC (bad girls club). Blu and Aysia is crazy asf!! Aysia jealous ass!

It was just getting good but August interrupted it by sitting on the couch next to me. (he got a key)

Aug: Why yuh alwa' watching dis shii?

Me: It's interesting....

Aug: It's annoyin' as fuck

*grabs remote*

Me: *eating gummy bears* you bet not turn August!

Aug: *turns to basketball*

This nigga just fucked up ma vibe! He posta solve ma problems.

Me:*straddles lap facing him* Turn back!!! *whining*

Aug: *laughing* You thawt this bothered meh Dee (srry idk your nickname) this only get meh hard

Me: Oh really? *starts grinding on him*

Aug: *grunts* Baybeh yuh know you can't deal wit dis

Me: *starts bouncing up&down* let's see

August //

Dee sum else but she got a yungin hard as fuck right naw!! So of course her bein ma best fuckin frien and I did come ovaa hee to relive stress I'm bouta fuck her shii up!! I may have said I don't eat box, but I'll eat Dee box! She not random, you blowin a nigga or whatevva!

Deonnah //

He carried me upstairs to my bedroom and threw me on the bed. He smiled at my showing his straight teeth and took off his shirt. I looked at him and bite my lip. He laid on top of me and started lightly sucking on my neck.

Aug: Holup I ain't e'en gone tease yuh I just wanna please yuh.

He ripped off my clothes including my underwear and bra! He pulled me to the edge of the bed and got on his knees. He threw my legs over his shoulders and started eating me out.

Me: Damnnn...

He stopped before I could cum and started sucking on my left boob while massaging the right one. He bit down on my left breast and went to the right doing the same thing.

He kissed down from my neck to my Kitty. I slowly got up and pushed him down on the bed. I unbuckled his pants and pulled off his boxers. He was wayyy bigger than I thought. Maybe I don't wanna do this nigga not bouta pop ma cervix!!

Aug: *laughing* I won't pop yuh cervix baybeh.

I lightly chuckle and took the tip of his dick in my mouth. I swirled my tongue on the tip and started going all the way. I moved my hands up and down and sucked hard, putting his dick on the ruff of my mouth.

Aug: Uh.....Dee!!! Damn!!

I knew he was close to cumming so I got a condom and put it on him and slowly slide down on him. I've never rode anyone so idk what I'm posta do! I started slowly bouncing up and down, which seemed to annoy Aug because I guess I wasn't doing it right. He flipped us over and started ramming in and out of me at a fast speed.

Me: Aug wait!!!

Aug: That's not ma name guh!

Me: i-im not calling y-you...DADDYYY FUCKKK!!!!

Aug: Damnn Dee fuhk is you so tight for guh?

I felt a heavy pressure in my stomach but I couldn't manage to get a word out! August thrusted into me like five more time then laid me down and put my hands above my head with his free hand.

All it took was him to thrust into me two more time and all my juices exploded on his dick. I rode out my orgasm then we took off all the sheets and got in the shower.

Me: Aug you never did cum...

Aug: Just tryna pleasure you beybah..

I reached up to kiss him then he put me against the wall thrusting in and out as I held onto his neck.

Me:Holup!!! Ahhh fuck Aug!!!

I came all over him once again and he came inside me not long after. We both washed each other up then put new blankets on the bed going to sleep all cuddled up.

- Hope you liked it Deonnah sorry I ain't know you nickname so I just used Dee. I told y'all idk how to write freaky imagines but that's what most of y'all request -