Chapter One (Xinlong)

Chapter One: New School
(Min Yoon-A is you)

Hey everyone! I'm Min Yoon-A daughter of the CEO in South Korea. My father currently have 5 story-buildings while my mother have 2 story-buildings and 1 School in China.

I have 2 older brothers, their names are Min Yoon Soo and Min Soo-jun. Both of them are over protective brothers including my older cousin named "Min Yoongi" from BTS.

I'm currently 13 years old and I'm turning 14 on September 21, 2005. I have to move to another school cause of my father's business.
We have to move to China and get in my mother's school.

Remember I told you my mom owns a school in China? I'll be going there and I'll meet my aunt who is the principal of the school and my uncle who is the vice principal of the school.

You may think my parents are born rich? Well they aren't, they are really poor before but my parents had met and started doing business stuffs then we became rich.

For Yoongi oppa's family well you see his father is my uncle, his father is my dad's older brother. Anyways I heard that when Yoongi oppa was born they are poor, Yoongi oppa decided to leave his family to become a rapper. He then became a Kpop Idol and soon made his family proud and that causes his family to become rich.

Back to the topic. I'm in the airplane right now with my two older brothers at my side and our parents who is in front of us. I swear if only Korea have private airplane we could at least make some noise.

We have finally arrived in China and we're in "Shanghai,China" well you see my father is Korean and my mother is Chinese. So I have a Chinese name and my Chinese name is "Chen Zhangyi". I prefer my Korean name rather than my Chinese name.

"Abeoji may I ask where is the place of eomma's school?" I asked as he ride our limo and he nod his head.

"Of course, it's located here in Shanghai and don't worry all the children there are nice and they don't bite." Abeoji said and I nod my head. I call my father Abeoji sometimes but I'm used to calling him "Appa".

***

I woke up by the sound of my freaking alarm, I picked my bat before smashing it on the alarm clock and I sigh before getting up. I messed my hair frustratedly as I frown.

You see I'm like my cousin Yoongi oppa. We both love sleeping and our hobby is sleeping. That's all.

I did my morning routine. I rode MY limo but the fact that my butler will drive is annoying. I told my father that I want to learn driving so I can drive the car he gave me but no use. He said I'm still a BABY. Like seriously I didn't know that a 13 teenage girl is still a freaking BABY.

We have finally arrive in the school and as espected all the girls and boys started staring at me as if I'm a MONSTER? The heck why would I think about me being a MONSTER?!

I went to the principal's office to get my timetable. My aunty gave me a sweet smile and I return it. Gosh I missed her so much!

I went to my classroom and saw two boys and one girl inside. Am I early? But it's like 7:30am, the school starts at 8:00 though. Why are they not yet here? I went to the back and sat down while looking at the girl who kept staring at me. Am I that pretty?

"Ni hao, Feng Baicao." She said as she offers her hand and I gladly took it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoon-A imnida!" I said politely. Oh gosh I totally forgot I'm in China right now. I mentally slapped my mouth for doing that.

"Hehehe your korean? Well I'm Chinese but I know how to speak in korean." She said and I smile before nodding my head.

"I'm korean, I know how to speak in Chinese don't worry. This is my first time going to a school in China." I said and she giggled.

"Wait do you know BOYSTORY?" Baicao said and I looked at her with confuse look.

"Who?" I asked as I look at her with my confuse look. Who is boystory?

"OMG you don't know them? They are Idols, CPOP and they are under JYP entertainment." Baicao said and I nod my head.

"Oh..." I said while looking at her. Who's boystory and what do they look like?

____________________
To Be Continued