I Don't Like You (BoyxBoy)

Prologue

Christopher's POV

I ran into the school before I could be marked as late, or absent. Today the girls and boys of the school were far more louder than normal days. What made this day different? I didn't know. As I ran, I looked back to see what the big deal was. But no one was near the entrance of the school anymore. They probably ran somewhere else where the attention was.

While I was running, I didn't notice what was in front of me and I bumped into something flat, like a wall. But it was... warm. And more human-like. "Hide me!" The person screamed in fear, but I could barely hear him because I was being greeted by a hoard of girls dashing past me saying,"WHERE IS HE?!" Or "MARRY ME ANDY AND HAVE MY BABIES!" The second one was pretty creepy.

Once the girls were gone, I told the mystery guy it was okay to get out from behind me. I took in his appearence. He had black hair, partially covering his eye, and cold blue eyes that sucked me in. All in all, he was attractive, or eye-candy, as the girls called it. "Thanks, man." He said, and patted his back.

"My names Christopher." I said, nonchalantly.

"My names Andy, Andy Sixx." He announced, sort of weakly.

"Are you supposed to be famous or something?" I asked, it was the only thing that made sense for the pack of girls that were chasing him. His eyes widened to the question and I guess I was right.

"You... don't know me? Andy Sixx? Leader of a band? You know... Black Viel Brides?" He asked slowly, testing out if I was sane. I shook my head and he stood there for a moment, frozen, before he started laughing out loud. I noticed his voice was one, husky, two, low, and three, comforting.

I plugged my earphones back in as I put on Secret Valentine by We The Kings. I heard Andy scoff from behind me.

"Seriously? We The Kings? But not Black Viel Brides? Dude, thats screwed up." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I muttered, smacking his arm lightly. "Let me help you to your first class, Andy. What is it?"

"P.E." He muttered. "Man that sucks."

"Well I have it too, you get used to it." Then I guided him to P.E with Mr. Sanders.

--

The day has gone by quickly with Andy by my side, really. It was amusing how he kept hiding behind me, a loner, to avoid girls. But that actually made sense. Most of the guys here hated Andy because he was gaining most of the girls attention.

I walked towards my home and noticed Andy was near me, singing a song.

"What song is that?" I asked, actually a little interested. It was catchy.

"Bulletproof Love by BVB. (Black Viel Brides)" He smirked.

"Oh." I mumbled. "Why are you following me?" I asked. He stared at me dumbly before actually getting what I was asking.

"This is the way to my new home too..."  He said. "Sorry, I'm not a stalker."

We soon got to my house and I tried shoo-ing Andy away before my mother came outside and saw him.

"Oh hi Chris, I see you've met Andy. He'll be moving in with us from now on." My mom said before flashing a smile at Andy, making him smile back.

Oh shit.

--

Like? (; Picture of Andy Sixx on the side and the song Bulletproof Love! :D Its an old song, but I still love it. <3

Rosary