Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Christopher's POV

After a hectic while, Hailey finally left with the satisfaction of seeing Andy. I wonder why he was so popular. He was just... normal. I mean, his looks were above average, but he was a normal person like us. Maybe its his voice with his looks and his attitude. Its just... him.

I sat on the couch in the living room, humming to myself Walking On A Wire by My Favorite Highway. It had a great tempo and storyline to it.

"Never meant to break your back,

Never meant to start a fire,

Never meant to wound your head under,

The water my love,

When you get this, call me back,

I'll be walking on a wire,

Hoping you can take me in spite,

Of everything I've done."

Someone sang, adding to my humming. I looked and saw him standing at the doorway.

"Never thought you'd know this song." I said. He let out a deep chuckle.

"I know a lot more." Andy replied, shooting his eyebrows up and down. He's always got to ruin the moment with a witty, perverted response. But I still chuckled, it was still funny.

"Anyways, hows Chinese sound?" He asked, I nodded. "Good. I'm going to get lo mein. You?" I nodded again. I didn't care what food the damn Chinese shop offered us. I just loved their food.

As he left the room to order, I got out my laptop which was next to me, always waiting for me to go on it. I went onto YouTube and typed in Black Viel Brides and clicked on the first song, Perfect Weapon. The entrance was pretty awkward, with all the make-up and leather clothes, but it pulled me in. The screamo made it better too. I didn't notice I was humming to it until Andy came in, having a smug smirk on his face.

"How you like it?" He asked.

"Its pretty good..." I said, making his smile grow bigger. "Why are you here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be with your band or something?" I asked. "Well. Things in life sort of got complicated for me. I couldn't stand the girls pushing to see me and people getting injured. It got to my head and I decided, I want to live a normal life from now on." He said and shrugged. I guess I didn't think of it that way.

I shut down my laptop, facing a smiling Andy who was waiting for me to accompany him in some sort of way.

"Lets play twenty questions." I said, making him nod his head.

"Favorite color?" I started.

"Black."

And we played until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I offered, sticking my hand out for him to give me the money. He wants it, he pays it. I opened the door, revealing the short delivery guy. "That'll be 15.04." He said in his tiny asian accent. It was just so funny it took all the self control in me not to laugh. I gave him the money, took the food and slammed the door in his face. Peeking out of the window, I watched as he flipped the bird towards the door and stormed to his car.

I went to the living room and saw Andy sitting in front of the coffee table, patting it. Putting the food down, I quickly grabbed my lo mein box and started eating. No matter how much I liked Andy's company, he couldn't feed my desire for food. He let out a small chuckle and began eating his food. He finished it in about... 3 minutes? I let out a small huff because my pride sort of got bruised. I was used to being the fastest eater around here. But he used to be busy, so I guess he had to get used to it.

"You can't make your heart feel something it won't." My phone rang, making me smile. It was my favorite song, I Can't Make You Love Me by Leroy. I checked caller ID and it was Hailey.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"Open the damn door Chris. I'm sleeping over too." She yelled into the phone. I gave it a WTF look, although she couldn't see. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing a grinning Hailey.

Tonight was going to be hell.

--

Yeah... c:

Rosary