Chapter 8

Writing this on my phone so wish me luck! xx 

-- 

Christopher's POV 

     I was swinging my legs back and forth out of boredom on my bed, wanting the day to end quicker. Looking at the clock, I glared at it, as if it would make time go faster. It was about seven p.m and I wanted some sleep. 

     "I'm just listening to the clock, 

     Go ticking, I am waiting, 

     As the time goes by." 

     I hummed David Choi's song By My Side. Ironically, it suited the situation. You've got to love my song references. I laid myself into my bed, trying to cuddle with my blanket. I heard as the wind made trees fly around my house like birds. It was annoying. I can imagine the plenty of branches I'd have to clean up after the hurricane. Hurricane Sandy is a hoe. It reminds me of this photo I reblogged on Tumblr today. It was about Hurricane Sandy texting while destroying the town. Funny shit, funny shit. 

     My friend Frida told me not to go on Tumblr today because she had gay porn all on her board, and I was so dumbfounded. (To Frida: You know who you are.) 

     Snuggling even more into my bed--if that was even possible--I groaned as my body was cold. Everywhere I moved, it was freezing if I didn't lay in the spot for the past few minutes. 

     "Screw it." I muttered, and walk into Andy's room. 

     What was I going to do there you wonder? You have a dirty mind. Here is what I did: I pulled the blanket off of his bed and laughed menacingly as he shivered. But I also checked out his body, if you know that I mean. Winkwink. 

     "I swear to god whoever took my blanket..." Andy groaned. 

     I struggled to keep the chuckle in as I walked back into my room and left him in the cold. Going back onto my bed, I put both blankets on top if me, basking in it's warmth. Life is good. 

     At least, it was for that moment. 

     Andy came inside, sprinting into my room glaring at me, and I couldn't contain my smirk. I could imagine the profanities he was chanting at me inside of his head. 

     "Give me back my blanket." Andy said, a bit too calm. 

     I just pretended I was asleep. 

     "I warned you." He said, and that confused me. 

     Until he sprawled himself next to me under the blankets, emitting great amounts of heat. Sighing in pleasure--of the warmth you perverts--I inched closer to him. Our legs were slightly touching, and his body was really warm. I had no idea if it was because I was cold, or he was just really warm. 

      This is what body heat does to you. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, Andy slightly shivering because of my cold body temperature. 

     "Man, you're freezing." He exclaimed. 

     "And you're really warm." I mumbled, scooting even closer to him. 

     Now we were practically connected. Not in the way the perverts out there are thinking. I meant in a way, because my back was to his chest, both bare. His chin laying on top of my hair. 

     This seemed a little intimate, don't you agree? But it seemed normal for Andy, so I let it slide. Where did I get this kind of smoothness from, you may wonder; well imagine this: If you're freezing your ass off in the middle of a hurricane at night and you're sleeping next to a person who feels like a heater, I'm sure you know you'd do what I did. 

     We just laid there all night, being comfortable in our own presence. 

     I woke up and the light gleaming out from the shades hurt my eyes. It practically blinded me. I'm sure you know the feeling. 

     The first thing I noticed about the bed was that I wasn't alone. As if on cue, memories of last night flashed back in my head. Oh right. I snuggled with Andy. 

    As I tried to move around in the bed, I noticed Andy's arms were locked onto my waist. They locked on even tighter when I tried to pry his hands off. 

     "Listen, if you don't want me to piss all over you and this bed, you better let go." As soon as I said it, his arms let go instantly. "Thats what I thought." 

     Getting off of my bed and steadying my balance, I walked to my bathroom which was across from my bed. After I did my duty of pissing, I obviously brushed my teeth. I'm not going to let myself get any cavities or something for as long as I live. 

     When I entered my room again, I saw that Andy was curled up in my bed, making a cocoon out of the blankets. I snorted and left to the kitchen. 

     I opened the fridge and saw useless things we'd bought yesterday: Banquet, Cans of Arizona, chips and a cucumber. Why'd we put chips in the fridge? I swear, it wasn't me. 

      I didn't notice Andy peered over my shoulder and was looking in the fridge too. 

     "You know what I just noticed? Cucumber. I mean, cuCUMber." He said, emphasizing the 'cum' part. 

     I was so shocked I hit my head on the roof of the fridge on the inside. "What the heck?!" I groaned. He just smirked. 

      "That reminds me." He said, running into his room. 

     What was his problem? I shrugged to myself and ate chips for breakfast. We should most likely eat something healthier. Wondering if Andy would want to come shopping again, I ran into his room. 

      Not finding him in his room, I looked around and heard some groaning and moaning. Not sure if it was in a good or bad way, I knocked on the door. 

     "You okay man?" I asked. 

     "Yeah, sure." Andy replied almost too quickly, breathless. 

     Being the nosy person I am, I was a bit worried and peered inside, opening the door to the bathroom slightly. 

      You know how I said the light turned me blind? I take that back. What I saw in the bathroom was far more traumatizing. 

     "Oh god man!" I screamed. 

     "Chill! Are you okay? Wait let me zip up my pants!" Andy said. 

     Hearing the zipper of his pants zip up, I saw his hand grab the ledge of the door, trying to see me. 

     "Ew get that hand away from me! I saw where it's been!" I shrieked. 

      "Okay okay!" 

     He rinsed his hands and came out of the bathroom, rolling his eyes. "Happy now?" He asked. 

     "Well I'm sorry. It's not everyday I catch a dude masturbating in the bathroom." I complained, crossing my arms over my chest. 

     "Please, you loved the sight." He said, winking. 

     I shivered in disgust of the metal image inside of my head. One day I was going to learn how to get along with this guy, but it sure isn't going to be soon.