I Don't Like You: 11

Oh shizz. 522. ;_; I love you guys. I'll try to make this chapter better. (: xx

--

CHRISTOPHER

     I crossed my arms and huffed, falling back onto my bed. Andy was just... weird like that. He makes me huff, sigh, laugh and smile. Its weird. I couldn't even explain my feelings toward him. I never hate him, its just that he brought me into a world that I never knew existed. One that was happy. I then realized I sounded like a sappy girl. I gasped at my realization at what this was and I shook my head in disbelief.

     Holy shit.

     This couldn't be. This couldn't be happening. No, I can't feel this way about him. He's Andy Sixx for God's sake! If his fans found out about how I felt about him, I'd be pulverized. I kept trying to chant calming words to myself, but it wasn't really working.

ANDY

      I checked on Chrissy, to see what was happening. I first heard noises in his room as if he had a hard time breathing. Time passed, and now its at the point where it sounds like hyperventilation. Opening the door slowly, I was scared of what I'd find. And it did scare me, it really did.

     Chrissy was on his bed, curled up in a ball. His arms wrapped around his knees and he was rocking back and forth slowly, his eyes wide as saucers. My eyes darted around the room in panic, trying to see what he was freaking out about, but nothing was there. Nothing out of the usual, of course.

     "Chrissy? Whats wrong bud?" I asked, walking up to him slowly, cautiously even.

     But he kept rocking back and forth, still in his scared trance. I was worried for the poor guy now. He looked like he just shitted bricks.

     "Whats wrong bud?" I asked again, saying the words even slower.

     His eyes darted to me in a split second, giving me a reaction. I flinched at the sight of his eyes. They looked so vulnerable, scared. Not as sad as my life has been, but scared enough. I slowly got closer to his bed, taking cautious steps. I cursed myself mentally, I was acting as if he was a monster that could dart out at me any moment.

     I put my hand on his shoulder, and watched him stiffen. My eyebrows creased in worry. What was wrong?

     "No." I heard him mumble.

    I snatched my hand away as if it were on fire, thinking this was making it worse. But he quickly grabbed it, repositioning it at his shoulder again. He cuddled into my side and I stiffened, but quickly relazed when I found out he just wanted someone next to him. Playing with his hair, I tried again.

    "What bud?" I asked, hoping it sounded caring enough. I didn't have much experience with this.

    He shook his head, and nuzzled his face into my neck. I hesitantly and softly hugged him. Closing my eyes, I just laid on his bed, him coming down with me. We just laid there in silence, calming down. I heard his breathing even out and noticed he fell asleep. I better ask him what when he wakes up.

     ~

    I woke up, since I fell asleep with him. Chrissy was watching me with his big, blue, piercing eyes. I felt as if he could see into my soul. My breathing hitched, and I wondered if he would tell me what happened.

    I watched as he opened his mouth slowly, then closed it again firmly. But then he opened his mouth again and inhaled deeply, getting ready to tell me what was wrong.

    "Andy, I think..." He started.

    My breathing stopped then and there. Was he finally admitting that he loved me? A smile formed onto my face, and I felt it hurt my cheeks.

    "Yes?" I asked, closing my eyes to get ready for the moment.

    "I..." He said again.

    I wanted him to get on with it already! Waiting for this moment for a while hurts a bit here! You're hurting my ego too, Chrissy, I said mentally. I felt his breathing hitch and I felt my smile falter a bit. But then I heard him start breathing again and I got ready again.

    "I think I like you. As a friend." He said.

    Not what I was expecting, man.